2017 Pushmataha County Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by arrowslinger View Post
    Got my mount back from last year. Can't wait to see what happens this coming season.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
    Great buck and a great mount. Congrats!

Comment

Anyone been up there in a while?

Comment

I made a bonsai trip up there Friday afternoon to take down a few stands and check on things. Wish I could have stayed the weekend but wife said Easter egg hunt Saturday morning was more important.......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Gotta love spring growth. Thanks to a small sapling growing right in front of one of my cameras I had 2000 photos of leaves blowing in the wind! But in other news all of our mineral blocks are getting deer and sadly the Indian horses. Also got over 1500 photos of deer and turkey at my feeder.

The bad news is that the thieves hit us for a small dump trailer we used with the four wheeler and one of our trail cams with the security box and solar panel.

Comment

I have a question for the guys that lease land up there, just got word that our lease is going up and was curious as to what the going rate is. Price per acre?

Comment

We pay less that the guys across from us. they pay around $8 an acre i believe. I'm not trying to get my place yanked out from under me so I can't say exactly what we are paying. hope you understand.

Comment

Originally posted by PSE-Madman View Post
                We pay less that the guys across from us. they pay around $8 an acre i believe. I'm not trying to get my place yanked out from under me so I can't say exactly what we are paying. hope you understand.
                Completely understand. Just curious what's out there.

Comment

Looks like we have a trip planned 2 weeks from today to put in some mineral sites and possibly shoot some coyotes.

Comment

Went up a couple weeks ago and put up a new feeder. Small dump that I thought was secured to a tree (left the cable lock unlocked accidentally) and a game camera was stolen. Luckily it was one of my older cameras but still annoyed.

Comment

The wife and I went up 2 weekends ago and the weather was great. Pulled the pics and got to see some antler growth starting. Going back up on Memorial day weekend so we will see.

Comment

Headed up for a week in a few days. Baiting sites, filling feeders, and getting a whole lotta fishing done.

Comment

Just got word our lease is going up significantly. Not looking good so now I'm on the lease hunt. I sure hope I can stay in the area.

Comment

arrowslinger. where are you guys at. if I recall you guys may be near me. we are off one creek road NNE of Finley. before 88000 road a couple miles.

Comment

Originally posted by PSE-Madman View Post
                              arrowslinger. where are you guys at. if I recall you guys may be near me. we are off one creek road NNE of Finley. before 88000 road a couple miles.
                              We are south of 88000 road with all them guys from Louisiana

Comment

Just put a deposit down on 3k acres just south of Clayton! We are back in business boys. It was hard walking away from the best deer hunting I have ever had but we decided we couldn't pay double for it.

Comment

Working...
                                X