No announcement yet.

Hilltop Lakes 2016-2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I bet. Car wash and blast that stank away.

Comment

I almosy forgot all about registration but I god it in the mail yesterday. I need to redo my setup sometime over the summer.

Comment

Originally posted by BenBen View Post
        I bet. Car wash and blast that stank away.

It was ripe! Went back the next day and did it again after I taped the holes and filled with bleach water.

Comment

Originally posted by Brazos Hunter View Post
          I got my protein feeder completed between rain showers today. Will put it out tomorrow.

Hey, that looks pretty good! I like the varmit prevention. Interested to see how that works out. Been thinking about trying protein too.

Comment

I'm going to put a cam on it to capture video. Should be interesting

Comment

Protein feeder and kill light have been setup now.

Comment

Has anyone had any conformation that the Wildlife team received our stuff and it's correct?

Comment

I haven't heard anything. Try emailing Vernon

Life is too short, live it to its fullest!

~Michael

Comment

My check was cashed and the web admin told me I should be good to go if the check is cashed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

You are good to go then.

Life is too short, live it to its fullest!

~Michael

Comment

Vernon was waiting until enough time had passed to allow all the, ummm, last minute stragglers to arrive in the mail before handing them over. There is still another batch to hand off to me and they will all be processed sometime this week when I get them.

Y'all don't forget that Friday is April 15.

Comment

I came out here today to fill up the feeder, check the camera batteries, and clear some brush along with building some brush walls to help with my snoopy neighbors. Here are some pictures I took before hand and I'll post some once I'm done.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Comment

The brush walls turned out quite well and now the deer have more room to move around neat the feeder. On the way back I got rear ended by a drunk driver about 10 minutes after I left hilltop. Thankfully we were both alright.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Comment

That sucks! Glad you are okay.

Comment

Seems like there is alot more activity here than on the hilltop forum so I'm gonna ask more questions and hope somebody will help out a newbie. Just got a nice feeder today so hopefully the weather will allow me to do some clearing and set it up next weekend. Concerned that I've seen mention of stickers and parking passes which I don't have. I sure don't want my feeder hauled off or anything because I broke some rule that I can't really find. I do have a team member number. I just want to get some corn going and see if the hogs will come in. I'll probably just put up a tripod once I get the lot cleared enough.

Also, where are the cleaning station and shooting range?

Comment

Working...
                                X