No announcement yet.

Robert(Beto) O'rourke in Lampasas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This Beto guy seems pretty crooked. Wonder if he is connected to the Clintons LOL

Comment

Cruz WILL lose to this guy if he doesnt knock off the PC camapaign **** and START Exposing this beto jackwagon for what he and his family are.

Comment

I suspect the Cruz team is waiting to unleash all the skeletons closer to the election. Causing the Krooked Beto team to scramble with rebuttals.

I haven't checked lately but Beto also has more campaign dollars than Cruz causing Cruz to be more frugal.

Comment

Originally posted by Radar View Post
          Buto will probably win unless a bunch of dirt is dug up on him. Most folks around here hate Trump so bad they will vote any Democrat in.
          Around where? He got 72% of the vote in Wilson county

Comment

Originally posted by AZST_bowhunter View Post
            Around where? He got 72% of the vote in Wilson county
            I would bet it will be close this time around, lots of Beto bumper stickers and signs. Lot of the young folks or hispanics dont want a republican, Trump has got them hating republicans real bad. I hear it a lot.

Comment

Canadian born Rafael Edward Cruz

Comment

Originally posted by Barrett View Post
                Canadian born Rafael Edward Cruz
                A true constitutionalist. Not so with Beto.

Comment

With total votes from the primary's, Republicans had a little more than 500,000 more voters turn out.

Comment

Originally posted by icetrauma View Post
                    With total votes from the primary's, Republicans had a little more than 500,000 more voters turn out.
                    We need to turn out in record numbers to send a message!

Comment

NFL players and Hollywood are endorsing him now. Lebron says he is great. CNN gave him a spot too.

Comment

Originally posted by Radar View Post
                        NFL players and Hollywood are endorsing him now. Lebron says he is great. CNN gave him a spot too.
                        Then it's obvious that no one in their right mind would vote for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                          Then it's obvious that no one in their right mind would vote for him.
                          Yeah I dont get it. There is folks that I know personally that are going to vote for him.

Comment

He had a "Bands with Beto" rally at Warehouse Live last night. I know several people that are proud they went and paid $25 to attend. Apparently head banging with bands and skate boarding in the parking lot are what it takes to win some people over.

I just wonder if they have "Robert" on the ballet instead of "Beto" are people even going to know who he is?
                            Attached Files

Comment

Obviously it’s in side Houston city limits and any major city is blue and not red but there’s Beto signs everywhere in yards.

Not a single Cruz sign anywhere. Has me somewhat concerned honestly.

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
                                Obviously it’s in side Houston city limits and any major city is blue and not red but there’s Beto signs everywhere in yards.

Not a single Cruz sign anywhere. Has me somewhat concerned honestly.
                                I’ve seen a few Cruz signs but vastly outnumbered .. a little anxious myself as well. Hope midterms are a surprise like the presidential was ....

Comment

Working...
                                X