No announcement yet.

Stormy Daniels got arrested last night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Charges were dismissed. She should have never been arrested in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by cuttingedge View Post
      Charges were dismissed. She should have never been arrested in the first place.
      I'm no cop but I wish I could convince my boss to send me and 3 coworkers to the stripclub for a night!

Arresting officers probably just geniuses [emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Comment

At this point instead of sueing Trump she needs to be cutting him a check for a percentage of her increased income. Never heard her name until she hit mainstream media and not sure how much grandma **** is out there but she is getting to that age in a young persons industry.

Comment

Just goes to show you. Suck enough **** and you'll eventually hit on one that makes you relevant. I've had a few managers in my life that I'm pretty sure got to their position by doing just that.

Comment

Originally posted by gumbl3 View Post
            Just goes to show you. Suck enough **** and you'll eventually hit on one that makes you relevant. I've had a few managers in my life that I'm pretty sure got to their position by doing just that.
            Nothing says "success" like upper management with a cold sore and a crusty eyebrow...

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
              Unless it is the stripper’s family member, then it is apparently ok? What world are we living in now???

“no no officer, it’s ok, that’s her dad, he is allowed to touch her...”
              I thought the same thing that is just wierd!!

Comment

Don't mean nuthin' without pictures.

Comment

Originally posted by kck View Post
                  Nothing says "success" like upper management with a cold sore and a crusty eyebrow...
                  I'm dying here.. LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                    FYI, anytime you receive any money in change that has ever been folded and still has the crease there is a 99.99% chance this money has been in some stripper's butt crack---------or worse. No need to thank me. Just doing a public service. Kinda like Stormy was doing.
                    I guess this is why my parents told me to always wash my hands after handling money.

Comment

She’s so famous now I can’t believe she isn’t charging 5 figures to look at it and 6 to touch it.

Comment

Originally posted by stickerpatch59 View Post
                        I guess this is why my parents told me to always wash my hands after handling money.
                        ...your parents worked in strip clubs?

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                          ...your parents worked in strip clubs?
                          no, but you never know where the money has been.

Comment

"The smell of money"
                            Has a whole new meaning when it's Stormy's money.

Comment

What I read into that is the 4th officer didnt get their turn and got mad.

Guns have only two enemies: rust and politicians!

Comment

It could have been a ploy to keep her name in the news by her attorney. I mean it isnt easy when you are making a living, a folded dollar bill at at time. Apparently the other strippers arrested didnt get the charges dropped.

Sinclair said he views Daniels’ coyness about details — as she sues to invalidate a $130,000 nondisclosure agreement — as well as her attempt to sidestep the deal, as reasons to doubt her truthfulness. He said he watched with suspicion as she declined to say if a signature was hers.

“I do believe that there are enough contradictions by Ms. Daniels to justify questioning her motive and truthfulness,” Sinclair said, citing “her statements or nonstatements in subsequent interviews implying that her signature was not her signature [and] her back-and-forth on whether Trump paid her.”

“I find this whole double standard sickening, and no I am not a bigger supporter of Trump, but I am a supporter of fair and unbiased media coverage,” he said. “I find the whole NDA and accepting money and then later coming back and using a completely legal incident for political and personal gain questionable.”

This is what the guy that stated he banged Barry had to say about the Stormy nonsense. I mean I have to agree about the media, by my count, 1 women has claimed to have slept with Barry. Which is less than the amount of men

And how many women are now claiming to have slept with Trump?

Comment

Working...
                                X