• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Diamonddan View Post
    Not purple
    X10

Only reason i cam on this thread

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
      Motorized base...just what exactly does THAT do??
      Gona need a bunch of quarters lol

Comment

Turns out my old denver mattress had a 12 year warranty and I'm on year 7... so I'm working to get a new one from them and try it before I decide to drop a grand on a purple..

Comment

Any updates on the mattress with more sleep time on it???

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
            Any updates on the mattress with more sleep time on it???
            Go buy it. A week of the most sound, comfortable sleep my wife and I have had in years. I'm sleeping so deeply I don't even wake up when she finds something to yell at me about!

Comment

Originally posted by ACCURACYINC View Post
              Go buy it. A week of the most sound, comfortable sleep my wife and I have had in years. I'm sleeping so deeply I don't even wake up when she finds something to yell at me about!
              WHOA! that's one heck of testimonial right there!

Comment

Originally posted by offthemap View Post
                WHOA! that's one heck of testimonial right there!
                She doesn't know the difference really...I still pretended.

Comment

Let me also mention no more tossing and turning all night. Most mornings I would wake up with an aching shoulder, a stiff back, or both. No more. I pretty much wake up in the position I fell asleep in. My wife did buy me a wedge pillow in lieu of getting the adjustable base for now, and it has worked out great as well.

Comment

We bought the purple mattress end of last year. They werent selling frames at the time but we bought a frame almost identical to what they sell now. It's been a pretty good bed for us. I sleep like a rock now. I slept like a champ for the first few months then started to get some lower back pain in the mornings. I was cussing the bed. Went out of town and took my pillow and woke up with same back pain. Switched out my pillow and sleeping great again.

Sent from my KYOCERA-E6560 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ACCURACYINC View Post
                      I appreciate the info. I will be looking at ordering one soon. How did the shipping go for you? Where you able to track the shipment??

Comment

I appreciate the info. I will be looking at ordering one soon. How did the shipping go for you? Where you able to track the shipment??
                        The Purple people keep you well informed of the progress on your mattress, as well as shipping. They set an expected shipping time frame of 4 to 6 weeks....we received the mattress in 8 days. It comes rolled up like a burrito inside of a purple bag. We got the King and it wasn't light....about 160 lbs. Make sure you have plenty of space when you unbag it and set it free!

Comment

Like mine

Have a king going on 10 months

Takes a few weeks for the firmness to go away and I switched bedframes to one with wider gaps between the slats (made a big difference on firmness) I almost returned it until I made that switch.

Bed sleeps very cool which is a huge plus

Don't go cheap on the sheets either

Comment

Glad to see this!! We're in the market for a new mattress soon and wasn't wanting to spent $4-6k and still be hot at night.

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
                              Like mine

Have a king going on 10 months

Takes a few weeks for the firmness to go away and I switched bedframes to one with wider gaps between the slats (made a big difference on firmness) I almost returned it until I made that switch.

Bed sleeps very cool which is a huge plus

Don't go cheap on the sheets either
                              Thanks for the info. When you say it took a few weeks for the firmness to go away... can you please electorate on the firmness?? I am looking at their power base to go along with the mattress so no wide gaps between slats for me.

Comment

Thanks for the info. When you say it took a few weeks for the firmness to go away... can you please electorate on the firmness?? I am looking at their power base to go along with the mattress so no wide gaps between slats for me.
                                In my opinion just about all of these bed in a box mattresses are extra firm outta the box and stay on the firmer side of things

The purple was a 9 (scale of 1-10) from the get go and after a couple weeks and switching the bed frame it's probably a 6 now in my opinion.

other people that have slept in the bed love it and say it's softer then what I was portraying
                                Last edited by 150class; 04-25-2017, 11:58 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X