• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tmag View Post
    Beautiful.
    Thanks !!!

Sent from my SM-G935R4 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by huntmaster View Post
      lookin good Mike, I was wonderin how long before y'all were back into runnin some archery stuff. good luck n lookin forward to next deer season pics
      Yep Billy. We are back at it. First shoot is this weekend. First ever ASA event in Iowa. It only makes sense to have ASA in Iowa. ASA's title sponsor company is based in Iowa. I was there today picking up targets.

Comment

Really coming along nicely, Mike!
        Hunting Videos & Flickr Pix

Comment

Originally posted by Devin View Post
          Really coming along nicely, Mike!
          Thank you Devin. We only have to get one inspection out here in the country. Our state electrical inspection is set for Monday. We will be moving in next week !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Arrowsmith View Post
            Thank you Devin. We only have to get one inspection out here in the country. Our state electrical inspection is set for Monday. We will be moving in next week !!!

That is awesome news! Thanks for taking us along with the build. I'm crazy happy for y'all.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntntxn View Post
              That is awesome news! Thanks for taking us along with the build. I'm crazy happy for y'all.
              Thanks Glenn !!! We are ready. It's preference point time. Get cha one !!!
              This was when I pulled in the driveway last night. I saw a bunch more on my drive from the archery range.

Comment

Cabinets were installed today !!!

Rustic Cherry grown right here in Iowa and hand built by an Amish cabinet maker. They will be measured for granite countertops next week.

Comment

Nice, that is coming along beautiful. What kind of back splash you doing ?

Seen some nice Amish furniture when we were up that way, just didn't have my truck, and of course it wouldn't fit in wife's car.

Comment

Exciting stuff. Congrats to you and the wife. I gotta work about 4-5 more years. Might just copy your design!

Comment

wow, those cabinets are beautiful and a cool design. floors look great too.

Comment

Originally posted by Tx-Burt View Post
                        Nice, that is coming along beautiful. What kind of back splash you doing ?

Seen some nice Amish furniture when we were up that way, just didn't have my truck, and of course it wouldn't fit in wife's car.
                        We are doing something a little different for the backsplash. We are going to use the same barn wood that we have in the living room. The Rooster/Farmall tractor picture will be installed on the barn wood behind the stove and under the vent hood.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                          Exciting stuff. Congrats to you and the wife. I gotta work about 4-5 more years. Might just copy your design!
                          Thanks Bobby !!! I can send you the floor plan.

Comment

Originally posted by huntmaster View Post
                            wow, those cabinets are beautiful and a cool design. floors look great too.
                            Thanks Billy !!! Still got a ways to go. We are starting to move in. We got our state electric final on Monday which here is like a certificate of occupancy.

Comment

Moving in day is great, getting closer to finish the inside day. 👍
                              Then on to the outside where work seems to never finish.

Comment

Originally posted by Tmag View Post
                                Moving in day is great, getting closer to finish the inside day. [emoji106]

Then on to the outside where work seems to never finish.
                                Took a little break this morning. Last day of Iowa turkey season. Today is only the second time I have been out.

Last edited by Arrowsmith; 05-12-2019, 06:08 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X