No announcement yet.

Iowa Barndo Build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Getting closer to moving in. Installing trim, barn doors, electric trim out, bathroom accessories, etc.

Sent from my SM-G935R4 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Arrowsmith; 04-30-2019, 08:18 AM.

Comment

Big rig plowing the field across the road from us. Evening views out of the camper window.

Comment

Beautiful place, and coming along nicely. Still watching!

Comment

Awesome build, looking good. We just got back from Des Moines, for a wedding. They had snow North of us 3-5 inches, crazy...loved the 30 degree weather though.

Comment

Looks fantastic!

Comment

Originally posted by Ouch View Post
              Beautiful place, and coming along nicely. Still watching!
              Thank You !!! It has been a lot of work but fun....most of the time.

Originally posted by Tx-Burt View Post
              Awesome build, looking good. We just got back from Des Moines, for a wedding. They had snow North of us 3-5 inches, crazy...loved the 30 degree weather though.
              That was crazy last weekend. It was 85 degrees mid week. That was the latest snow since 1994 in Iowa. We didn't get any down here in SE Iowa. Just rain. It got down in the 30s Saturday night.

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
              Looks fantastic!
              Thanks !!! We love it here.

Other than the UPS guy delivering a package I have not seen a single car go by today.

Like Blake Shelton's song.......

"I got a deed to the land, but it ain't my ground. It's God's country".

Comment

Looks great Mike. You and Tracy are missed down here in Texas.

Comment

Hey Mike, things are really coming together up there! The place looks awesome!!

Comment

Originally posted by aggie2000tx View Post
                    Looks great Mike. You and Tracy are missed down here in Texas.
                    Thanks Toby. We are having the first ever ASA qualifier in Iowa this weekend. There are some beautiful archery clubs up here but there has never been an ASA event in Iowa.

Comment

Originally posted by Lee230 View Post
                      Hey Mike, things are really coming together up there! The place looks awesome!!
                      Thanks Lee !!! It's coming together.

Comment

Place looks fantastic Mike!

Comment

Cool looking place. Barndo is coming along nicely with some very unique features. Well done so far.

Comment

Beautiful.

Comment

lookin good Mike, I was wonderin how long before y'all were back into runnin some archery stuff. good luck n lookin forward to next deer season pics

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
                                Cool looking place. Barndo is coming along nicely with some very unique features. Well done so far.
                                Thanks !!! My wife Tracy is responsible for most of the design. I got to design the shop and my bathroom.[emoji16]

Last edited by Arrowsmith; 05-01-2019, 08:52 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X