Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Someone needs a good kick in the taint.

Comment

Dont just call, email them, leave a paper trail and file written formal complaints as well.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
        Someone needs a good kick in the taint.
        I had to look that one up lol

Comment

Originally posted by Buck Roar View Post
          Next time video it his tirades with your Iphone.
          He won't be able to argue that when you give it to his boss.
          Good idea

Comment

All our GW's both at home and in both counties I hunt are stand up guys.

Theres alot more good ones than their are bad ones. Ive spent many a hour talking to our local GW's. Great guys.

Sux that it cant be this way for you guys. Hopefully yall get it resolved.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
              Blood at a skinning rack maybe?
              That's what I was thinking also, had to of seen blood at the skinning rack or a gut bucket with fresh blood or something

Comment

Glad we have good ones around here and at the coast where I fish. My kids always like getting checked at the coast so they can BS

Comment

this is his boss....

Major **** Herzog
                  212 S. Johnson
                  Mount Pleasant, TX 75455
                  903-572-7966

....and I'd have everyone one at the camp write up a complaint as well......
                  Last edited by Humper; 11-28-2012, 11:22 AM.

Comment

call Governor Perry....

Comment

Originally posted by CRTR_GTR View Post
                      why is he the way he is i wonder?....got something to prove?..ive never heard anything good about him
                      Beats me...just know that if you still hunt Marion county after you report he aint gonna like it...goodluck!

Comment

Originally posted by Thundervee View Post
                        That's what I was thinking also, had to of seen blood at the skinning rack or a gut bucket with fresh blood or something
                        But wouldn't you expect to find blood and or a gut bucket at a deer lease camp?? Call me stupid, but seriously....

Comment

Just contact his supervisor and report it. And if you can try and document it next time he blows his lid around you again. evidence always helps a case.

Comment

Originally posted by Humper View Post
                            this is his boss....

Major **** Herzog
                            212 S. Johnson
                            Mount Pleasant, TX 75455
                            903-572-7966

....and I'd have everyone one at the camp write up a complaint as well......
                            If you want to get one of these guys in trouble, you will need a written complaint. It makes a BIG difference with discipline, trust me.

Comment

Had a warden in our camp around 1130 pm couple of weeks ago I woke up heard something outside and he was looking into everyones ice chest .Everyone in camp was asleep. Walked out of the trailer and he identified himself as a state game warden .Asked to see my hunting license. Said there had been allot of shots fired in the area which they have been to the west NW of our lease. He looked in the back of everyones truck and left in his with the lights out.

Comment

Happen to me in Nacodoches county. Called and emailed his supervisor so there was a paper trail. Saved all emails that were sent between everyone on the lease prior to trip (they discussed our intentions). And had everyone present during the incident at the lease fill out affidavits that were stamped by notery.

Comment

Working...
                                X