Waco Biker Shootout News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chew View Post
    I was very pro law enforcement on this deal when it occurred and for a few months after.

My position has changed.

Myself also. I have a lot of family in Law Enforcement and tend to always back them, but something about this entire situation smells fishy.

Comment

I was very pro law enforcement on this deal when it occurred and for a few months after.

My position has changed.

L I B M R Duks

Comment

Originally posted by DarrellS View Post
        Myself also. I have a lot of family in Law Enforcement and tend to always back them, but something about this entire situation smells fishy.
        Very fishy........

I have kept up with this since day one and in my personal opionion, there was ignorant decisions made by Waco P.D., McLennan County D.A.s office through out but non more head scratching to me than to arrest everyone that had a leather jacket/vest on the day of.

Rwc

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
          Theres guilty people on both sides of the court room. Neither side will ever be happy no matter the outcome
          Yup a lot of dumb****ery going on that day!

Comment

Originally posted by Rwc View Post
            Very fishy........

I have kept up with this since day one and in my personal opionion, there was ignorant decisions made by Waco P.D., McLennan County D.A.s office through out but non more head scratching to me than to arrest everyone that had a leather jacket/vest on the day of.

Rwc
            Well that easy all bikers are scum, dontcha know

Comment

Originally posted by sotx View Post
              Well that easy all bikers are scum, dontcha know
              And that was the mentality of LE that day.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                And that was the mentality of LE that day.
                Yes that's what I was getting at.

Comment

I was in the hang them all group when this went down and a few guys here on TBH made me change my mind.

But the fact still remains none of this would have happened if these two gangs used some common sense and not gather everyone up at the same place. What did they think was going to happen?

It's my guess no one will ever know what really went down except for the few that started the fight in the parking lot.

They should just drop all the charges against everyone involved and let the gangs sort it out on the street. It's not like they will testify against each other.

Comment

Originally posted by JHT View Post
                    I was in the hang them all group when this went down and a few guys here on TBH made me change my mind.

But the fact still remains none of this would have happened if these two gangs used some common sense and not gather everyone up at the same place. What did they think was going to happen?

It's my guess no one will ever know what really went down except for the few that started the fight in the parking lot.

They should just drop all the charges against everyone involved and let the gangs sort it out on the street. It's not like they will testify against each other.

It was called a Confederation of Clubs meeting. Of course they are all going to be in the same place.

Comment

Yeah. I was at my Chess Club meeting last week and when I reached for my rook, dude yanked his 9. Crazy crap.

Comment

Yeah. I was at my Chess Club meeting last week and when I reached for my rook, dude yanked his 9. Crazy crap.

You should hang around better people.

Comment

And now you owe me for screen cleaner and a rag to get this spit off my monitor......

Rwc

Comment

Originally posted by Rwc View Post
                            And now you owe me for screen cleaner and a rag to get this spit off my monitor......

Rwc

I do what I can to keep people from taking themselves too seriously!

I'm still trying to get a patent on some inflatable chaps to protect those that fall off of their high horses on a regular basis.

Comment

"If you’re going to shoot the king, you better be godd****ed sure you kill him."

Comment

be sure to read some of the comments on a couple of the Articles ...

Differing views and lots of blame to go around.

Comment

Working...
                                X