PSA: Blue Buffalo dog food recall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
    "Shed Less"...I am now going to check it out. I hate cleaning tile floors every other day from March til October haha

Cook them up some eggs in coconut oil two or three times a week and the shedding will almost disappear

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by redfishted View Post
      Exclusive Lamb and Brown Rice, it's what's for dinner, but it ain't cheep.
      Does your Purina dealer offer the Frequent Purchase program to you...?

It's a Buy 8, Get a Free Bag...

Customer only has to pay the sales tax on the free bag..

Comment

Originally posted by offthemap View Post
        I've had to do a TON of research on dog foods & their ingredients, and I like several foods by Victor (headquartered and manufactured in Mt. Pleasant, TX!), Taste of the Wild, Fromm, and Merrick. However, I choose Taste of the Wild - Pacific Salmon flavor because it's grain free, is available from my local TSC stores (and if it's not at TSC I can get it thru amazon prime for about $1 more per 30lb bag), and it's priced right being in the mid-high range. It is a small kibble and has a good protein/fat ratio for my fickle GSP. She's skin and bones and points/runs in my backyard all day but if I give her anything above about 28% protein content her bowels become liquid and she will pass the food too quickly.

Believe me, I'm no vet nor do I claim to be an expert (at dog food anyways LOL). My yellow "I will eat anything you put in front of me" labrador had Panosteitis when he was young and at the time my vet thought it could be food related. Hence my decade long study of dog foods.

Another good attribute is that it seems both of my dogs SHED LESS year around than when I've fed other foods lower quality. I suspect you'd see those same type of results from any grain free, fish-based protein diet from the higher end brands.
        $49 for 30 lbs? I'll pass

Comment

Originally posted by zztex View Post
          $49 for 30 lbs? I'll pass
          Cool!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Comment

This is what we fee our dogs but it isnt cheap. No BB for us

Comment

Looks like that food has more canine in it than bison....judging by the packaging

Comment

My Catahoula gets this. So far so good.

Comment

Working...
                X