Port Mansfield Report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Port Mansfield Report

Anyone been down? Headed out tomorrow night for 4 days. Looks like South winds to 30mph, typical, and then North winds to 20mph. Karma, prayers, tips, Ill take it all.

When the weather really sucks, dirty water on the west shoreline with rubber on the bottom is a pretty good bet for reds. Or, at least it used to when I went down there regularly more than a decade ago.

Comment

ive had good luck wading the cuts just before the jetty on the south side of the channel but havent been there this yr

Comment

Living vicariously through you until June-July. Good luck.

Comment

No report to add but wish you good luck on the fishing. First year in a long while I won't be going this weekend for the Todos Locos valley tournament. Passing up going with it historically being a 30 plus mph wind. Don't know why, but this weekend rips every year.

Comment

Going to Aransas pass in the morning to catch a limit of reds.

Comment

Heading down the first weekend of June..

Comment

Originally posted by RINCON View Post
                Heading down the first weekend of June..
                Me and a big group will be there that same weekend.

Comment

Good luck!
                  I’ll be asking for the same advice when I go down there in 2 weeks.

Comment

Can't catch fish in PM if the winds not blowing. And it usually blows in April lol.

Ya'll must be crazy mad at the fish

Comment

Originally posted by Tx_Wader View Post
                      Can't catch fish in PM if the winds not blowing. And it usually blows in April lol.

Ya'll must be crazy mad at the fish
                      So says the host. I knew when your son wanted to celebrate his B-Day in PM you were behind it. See ya tomorrow, safe travels.

Sent from my LG-M255 using Tapatalk

Comment

Nah it was all his idea but I supported it and besides I don't have to cook for 30 people again this year

Cya this evening.

Comment

I like your confidence.. I'm on the reds there, several big schools, so if you don't find'em shoot me a pm. Need to be able to get skinny. Well, I guess I'll post a report when I get back or from there as we go. Purple Rain Rain Purple Rain
                          Originally posted by brokeno View Post
                          Going to Aransas pass in the morning to catch a limit of reds.

Comment

Never been fishing in salt water. When am I going to be invited?

Comment

Whenever your ready...

Comment

Working...
                              X