Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Diesel exsaust... and certain cleaning chemicals some churches use

Comment

I'm lucky to still have my dad with me. Now I just gotta convince him to let me pay for a few fun trips thst we couldn't do when i was younger, for us and now my son. Everytime I work on the cars i think of just sitting in the garage with dad and think of all the things I want my son to know and do.

Comment

not a smell, but sitting up in a tree takes me back to my hunts with my son. He loved setting up in a tree to hunt. He liked the trees in Arkansas so he could get high up. Every time I set in a tree, it brings back memories of him. I guess it could be the smell of those pine trees but even though its good memories, sitting in a tree now still brings a tear.

Comment

If you ever played indoor soccer at Inwood Soccer Center in Addison, you'll forever remember that smell of popcorn, stale beer, sweat, and AstroTurf.

The cover scent section at Cabelas in Ft Worth has smelled like skunk scent for 10 years because somebody dumped a container on the carpet.

Billy Bob's and the White Elephant in Cowtown each have their own unique smell that hasn't changed in years.

Almost every Walmart on planet earth smells like cheap Chinese plasticizers and cardboard.

Old tackle boxes, Hoppe's, new boots, always take me back to old memories.

The cloud of 50-1 outboard exhaust on a early morning on Lake Texoma while chasing stripers
          Last edited by 100%TtId; 03-30-2018, 11:09 PM.

Comment

An old elementary school. My dad was a teacher and then an Elementary school principal. The smell of the book room, the cafeteria, the gym. All of them bring the memories. He’s been gone 20 years now but I’m instantly transported back in time when I crack open an old text book and smell the dusty old pages. Sure do miss him.

Comment

The smell of a skunk early in the morning going to Bolivar working on the beach house or going fishing with my dad. The smell of weed brings me back to a little Van Halen.

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
                The smell of weed brings me back to a little Van Halen.
                ^^^^ this.......I attended A LOT of rock concerts back in the day

Comment

The smell of the fresh dirt from me and grandad tilling up the garden. The sound of the icecream maker being turned, the smell of the outboard early in the morning, or the smell of that single shot .410 on a crisp October morning. Naw, I hardly notice....

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
                    Daily. Mainly kids who call out to their dad.
                    And may we never take that for granted.
                    God bless Fishndude.

Comment

Originally posted by txbownut View Post
                      and may we never take that for granted.
                      God bless fishndude.
                      x100000000000

Comment

Diesel exhaust and a restaurant kitchen - Army life

Comment

Tomato plants, I used to have to pick tomatoes with my grandparents.

Comment

The smell of my dad's old leather gun sling. He died in an accident in 94. Think about him often, but every time I pick up his old 7mag I feel like he is right there with me.

Comment

The smell of old car interior/leather seats. And black powder smoke.

Comment

elementary schools, el producto cigar smoke, Hopps 9, tomato plants and Hay bails.

Comment

Working...
                                X