X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Show us your bite in a few days.

Comment

Originally posted by Mann Eye-Ashley View Post
      I got bit by a recluse on my jaw a few years ago. It slowly started swelling, and then on day 3...the entire left side of my face was swollen and I couldn't open my eye. Drove myself to the hospital with 1 eye open (during a flood might I add). They had to cut into it and drain it, and then I was on meds for 2 weeks BUT I'M ALIVE! You'll be fine, just keep an eye on it! Good luck, things hurt like H-E-double hockey sticks.
      When I got bit by a recluse on my calve I was on antibodies for 3-4 months I believe and had a whole in my calve. You came out good for a recluse bite.

Comment

I do actually have a pretty gnarly scar, luckily its on the bottom of my left jaw so you can't really see it. Just so I can gross some people out- the hole was so deep from them draining, I could stick a little more than the whole cotton tip of a Q-Tip up in it. Cue dry heaves now.

Comment

Originally posted by Paslaw0311 View Post
          This.. but get her permission first

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji24]

Comment

Originally posted by Mann Eye-Ashley View Post
            I do actually have a pretty gnarly scar, luckily its on the bottom of my left jaw so you can't really see it. Just so I can gross some people out- the hole was so deep from them draining, I could stick a little more than the whole cotton tip of a Q-Tip up in it. Cue dry heaves now.

Hijack on tap, but I got a MRSA infection on my back after a surgery and I had a 2 inch long, half inch deep hole in my back that I had to pack with gauze. A bunch of it. I could have been the best coke mule. Every week the MD had to scrape it out until it eventually closed and healed a month and a half later. It looks like Rambo stabbed me with his super knife.

Back to the spider, those two ugly things look the same to me. Freaking devil spawn.

Comment

Originally posted by EliteDriver View Post
              X2!!!
              My bad guys.. when someone tosses up a softball like that, youve gotta swing.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Jaybo31 View Post
                Soak it in cider. You'll be fine

FYI...I'm stealing this for future use.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Your a goner...and for that bit of info (which could be wrong.. but still) you need to send me all your firearms and ammo..and any reloading stuff you got...pronto...just so it doesnt fall into the wrong hands.

Comment

Originally posted by 4dog View Post
                    Your a goner...and for that bit of info (which could be wrong.. but still) you need to send me all your firearms and ammo..and any reloading stuff you got...pronto...just so it doesnt fall into the wrong hands.
                    This is a good guy that will take care of your stuff until you get out of Hospice...

Comment

Originally posted by Jaybo31 View Post
                      Soak it in cider. You'll be fine
                      Im not sure thats an option when you have "Guy but" on your finger.

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                        Ewwwww.........

Wash your hands...........

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                          I just did a snort laugh.

Comment

Y'all too funny!

Comment

Working...
                            X