Deal Alert on LaRue Ultimate Upper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We talked about this briefly in another thread, but I didn’t want to take it too off-track.

LaRue Tactical is feeling the post-election pinch just as bad as anyone else. They have two pretty amazing deals going on right now in the AR10 and AR15 platform. They sell you all the parts of the gun besides the serialized receiver. Either slap the parts together on a receiver that you already have, or wait until LaRue contacts you (and they have promised to do this) and offers their matching receiver to complete the gun.

5.56, 300BLK, and 6.5 Grendel in AR15 starting at $700 something
    7.62, .260, and 6.5 Creedmoor in AR10 starting at $1100 something

Both variants come with the option to buy a LaRue suppressor for only $399.

I shot the 6.5 Grendel in 18" config yesterday, and it was fantastic. My first LaRue gun.

LaRue Tactical the Dead Center of Precision. Scope Mounts, Light Mounts, Uppers and Lowers all Made in the USA!

Really wish they did a 6.8SPC II.

Comment

I'm not seeing the suppressor option...you sure that's part of the deal?

Comment

doesn't mention anything about a sale or specials? am I missing something? been looking for a nice ar10.

Comment

Originally posted by BuckRage View Post
          doesn't mention anything about a sale or specials? am I missing something? been looking for a nice ar10.
          OP doesn't mention anything about a sale. It's just a good deal Larue put together.

Comment

Any idea on the cost of the lower? I want a larue lower by itself lol

Comment

Originally posted by J-Carp View Post
              I'm not seeing the suppressor option...you sure that's part of the deal?
              Yes, I am sure. You're right that it's not listed on the UU AR15 page. After seeing Mark LaRue offer the deal on AR15.com, I called the shop and placed my $399 suppressor order with zero problems.

Originally posted by BuckRage View Post
              I don't think the word "sale" is in LaRue's vocabulary. But if you've ever seen the normal prices of a LaRue, you'd know this is quite a sale. For example, it takes $2,000 to buy the complete 6.5 Grendel rifle right now.

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
              No official word. My WAG is $250.

Comment

$200

LaRue Tactical the Dead Center of Precision. Scope Mounts, Light Mounts, Uppers and Lowers all Made in the USA!

Comment

This might be a good time to get a creedmoor

Comment

Got the email yesterday. They won't sell it by itself. If someone wants to save more money, buy the lower with yours and I'll give you $225 for it.

Comment

Got the email yesterday. They won't sell it by itself. If someone wants to save more money, buy the lower with yours and I'll give you $225 for it.
                      If you find a LaRue lower for $225, buy every single one they're selling.
                      I saw one sell for $800 this week. I saw one not sell with an offer of $700.

Comment

Originally posted by 35remington View Post
                        If you find a LaRue lower for $225, buy every single one they're selling.
                        I saw one sell for $800 this week. I saw one not sell with an offer of $700.
                        I've seen a few sell cheap. Idk that these days they'll do as good.

Comment

LaRue has their lowers listed for those who bought/buy ultimate uppers...199$!!

Comment

Originally posted by J-Carp View Post
                            LaRue has their lowers listed for those who bought/buy ultimate uppers...199$!!
                            Yep! Couldn't pass the pricing up. Had to get me one

Comment

Finally had time to take my UU out to 100 yards using Hornady Black 123gr ELD-M. My TranQuilo suppressor is still in jail so I used my Harvester 30 this time. It's an excellent precision rifle can.

I keep running into an issue where my first two shots touch, and then the third shot opens the group. Maybe I am just getting excited by shot #3. Who knows.

Comment

Working...
                              X