Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who was behind the assassination of JFK?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
    So you think Ruby shot Oswald because he didn't like him?
    surely I do not know why anyone shot anyone else, but Ruby was a supposedly die hard JFK fan, so yeah; he probably didn't like Oswald very much. but we probably will never know.
    I am pretty sure there is more to the story than any of us knows right now.

Comment

Originally posted by stickerpatch59 View Post
      surely I do not know why anyone shot anyone else, but Ruby was a supposedly die hard JFK fan, so yeah; he probably didn't like Oswald very much. but we probably will never know.
      I am pretty sure there is more to the story than any of us knows right now.

The number of people who have vanished that were even loosely associated with the JFK case is rivaled only by the list of Clinton friends that met their "unfortunate" and early demise.

Comment

JFK is one of my favorite conspiracy reads. So many different possible players, pieces, motivations. Big wormhole that you'll never dig out of.

Was a crazy time back then, Cuba, Russia, Asia, drugs, mafia, the federal reserve, Marilyn Monroe. JFK stepped on a ton of toes!

I don't even have a theory after all the time I put into it. I just think it wasn't Oswald acting alone. And he may have been a KGB mole or whatever. He was there a while. But I think maybe thought he was acting as part of a bigger plan, but he was not given details in case something happened. Like him getting taken alive. Which did...

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Legdog View Post
          The laser studies prove it was Oswald. Everything lines up perfectly.

Kennedy's back brace kept him upright for the fatal round.

Fun to play the conspiracy game though. Here's a cell phone video I captured from a guy who was there that still peddles memorabilia at the grassy knoll.

Grassy Knoll Talk - YouTube
          And that right there my friends is probably about as accurate of an account of watch actually happened as you will ever hear...
          That man has nothing to gain and nothing to hide.. Unlike politicians or the FBI.

If watching the corruptness of FBI director Comey, over the last year, doesn't convince you that we are constantly fed lies by our top officials in our government and that there is always a hidden agenda and that they cannot be trusted under any circumstances then nothing ever will..
          Telling the truth is not how they operate..
          Last edited by PondPopper; 06-15-2017, 10:34 PM.

Comment

Watch the Zapruader film. The fatal head shot. That is all the proof neaded to prove at least two shooters. Forget the fact of all the witnesses that heard shots from grassy knoll.
            Last edited by BrandonA; 06-26-2017, 10:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
              Lee was not alone, I'm confident in that
              This^^^

Originally posted by jerp View Post
              I went down the conspiracy-theory wormhole over 30 years ago. A shelf in my house groans with the weight of books I read about it. Every time a new one came out I gobbled it right up. It took a long time but I eventually came full circle and now believe that Oswald acted alone. I also gave up arguing about it years ago. I finally realized that very few - if any - of the people in the "KACT community" have followed the evidence wherever it leads. All start with the unshakeable belief that there was a conspiracy of one kind or another then only consider evidence that supports their theory. Arguing with them is like trying to talk a fervent believer out of their religious faith - believing does something for them that goes beyond reason. My favorite of the KACT debunking books is Gerald Posner's "Case Closed". It is a very detailed, well researched and footnoted book (it is also very long) Of course the cottage industry that is KACT felt threatened by it so here came a slew of books to debunk the debunkers book. It will never end, and few minds will be changed. What may look like organized cover-ups was mostly law enforcement bungling, buck-passing and incompetence (in Dallas and at the Federal level) I understand it is hard to accept that one angry loon could take out the most powerful man in the world but throughout history, sometimes weird and unlikely things happen. And sometimes coincidences are just that - coincidences.
              Ok, I can buy that. However, TWO angry loons (LHO and Ruby) who took out huge players, all in one conspiracy? When Ruby killed LHO, that's when you get the sense that someone is trying to silence the patsy. I really liked your post though.

Originally posted by Livin'2hunt View Post
              Yep. A 40 yard chip shot from the 2:00 position to right front hairline of Kennedy's head would, in fact, cause his head to lurch toward the 7:00 position. I wonder about folks who try to dispute basic physics. Especially, forensic scientists.
              Yep

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
              I'm pretty convinced, by history, that whatever is sealed ...isnt going to be any more conclusive that what we've already been fed/told...
              It was just a way of closing the door with some finality to get people to move on and stop asking questions...
              Agree 100%^^^^^^^

Fascinating subject and always will be. Too many witnesses described gunshots from different areas, combined with head trauma that doesn't match what they're telling us happened, combined with a strip club owner killing the man who allegedly assassinated the POTUS in plain view of the world during basically a parade and it equals a heck of a story that they'll still be talking about and debating 100 years from now.

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel75 View Post
                This^^^

Ok, I can buy that. However, TWO angry loons (LHO and Ruby) who took out huge players, all in one conspiracy? When Ruby killed LHO, that's when you get the sense that someone is trying to silence the patsy. I really liked your post though.

Yep

Agree 100%^^^^^^^

Fascinating subject and always will be. Too many witnesses described gunshots from different areas, combined with head trauma that doesn't match what they're telling us happened, combined with a strip club owner killing the man who allegedly assassinated the POTUS in plain view of the world during basically a parade and it equals a heck of a story that they'll still be talking about and debating 100 years from now.

And the commission formed in '79 that came back and said a conspiracy likely took place and recommended that the DOJ open an investigation. Forget the number of key witnesses that have all died, many mysteriously or under suspicious reasons.

Comment

If there were nothing to hide then why seal it for 50 years and now seal it for 50 more years. No one that was alive when it happened will be alive when it is unsealed so no one can be held accountable or their families be embarrassed by it.

Comment

This is my pet conspiracy theory. I always believed, and honestly hoped, there was something bigger behind it all. After entirely too much reading and video watching I came to the conclusion that Oswald did it and did it on his own. Guy was a loser who had already tried to assassinate someone 6 months before. Ruby thought he would be some type of hero for killing Oswald. If you believe he couldn't have made the shot I guess you've never been to the location because there are guys on here who could make it with a bow. I've never seen a conspiracy anomaly that didn't have a logical answer. It was about five years ago when I took the time to look into this and I'm with Jerp and just don't even debate it anymore.

Comment

^^^X3

Comment

Originally posted by CEO View Post
                        This is my pet conspiracy theory. I always believed, and honestly hoped, there was something bigger behind it all. After entirely too much reading and video watching I came to the conclusion that Oswald did it and did it on his own. Guy was a loser who had already tried to assassinate someone 6 months before. Ruby thought he would be some type of hero for killing Oswald. If you believe he couldn't have made the shot I guess you've never been to the location because there are guys on here who could make it with a bow. I've never seen a conspiracy anomaly that didn't have a logical answer. It was about five years ago when I took the time to look into this and I'm with Jerp and just don't even debate it anymore.
                        I have been shooting bows for 30 years and I highly doubt I could make a head shot at a moving target at 88 yards.

Comment

Russians

Comment

Anyone catch tonight's episode of Ancient Aliens? Interesting theory on Kennedy's assassination.

Comment

Originally posted by 100%TtId View Post
                              Anyone catch tonight's episode of Ancient Aliens? Interesting theory on Kennedy's assassination.
                              Bigfoot did it

Comment

Originally posted by CEO View Post
                                Then explain to me how something is shot from behind and it's head is blown backwards and the back of the skull is blown away and mrs Kennedy retrieving the brain matter of the trunk of the car.

Comment

Working...
                                X