Rockets Choke

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CEO View Post
    Are you actually claiming Harden gets 50% of his points from the free throw line?
    Ok it was like 30% last year

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Encinal View Post
        Ok it was like 30% last year
        Not quite. Averaged 36.1 ppg, 9.7 from free throws. I was there when he scored 61 on San Antonio. Entertaining game.

Comment

Not quite. Averaged 36.1 ppg, 9.7 from free throws. I was there when he scored 61 on San Antonio. Entertaining game.
          I said last year.

Comment

I said last year.
            8.7 of 30.4 in 2018.

Comment

Hardens Stats go down in the playoffs. Championship pedigree superstar’s numbers go up.

Comment

8.7 of 30.4 in 2018.
                So 28.6% isn’t “like 30%” what are you a trump fact checker in your spare time?

Comment

So 28.6% isn’t “like 30%” what are you a trump fact checker in your spare time?
                  Where did I say it wasn't "like 30%". I just gave you the numbers. You started at 50% and now we're down to 28%. I'd say that's progress.

Comment

Where did I say it wasn't "like 30%". I just gave you the numbers. You started at 50% and now we're down to 28%. I'd say that's progress.

Comment

They would have destroyed the spurs.
                      Just like they destroyed the Rockets. At least the Spurs play team basketball like GS.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                        Just like they destroyed the Rockets. At least the Spurs play team basketball like GS.

The Rockets would of destroyed the Spurs...

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
                          The Rockets would of destroyed the Spurs...
                          The Spurs took a higher seeded team(than Houston) to a game 7. Try using facts instead of your opinion. Weak smack.

Comment

Neither a Spurs nor a Rockets fan here. WTH does it matter what a series between the two teams would turn out like. The end goal is to win a championship which only one team in the leauge does per year.

As has been mentioned, team ball will beat isolation type play just about 90% of the time. Additionally, all the contact that Harden initiates by swinging his arms and/or legs at defenders isn't called the same way in the playoffs as it is in the regular season. Personally, I don't like the calls in the regular season but the calls need to be the same in the playoffs.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post

The rockets would have beaten the nuggets and the spurs.

Spurs don’t have kawhi or green who were the primary harden defenders in yesrs past.

Rockets fans acting like there is some major rivalry between spurs and rockets in the playoffs are delusional... they’ve met twice in the last 25 years, even though the spurs have been there 24/25 times.
                              Last edited by Encinal; 05-12-2019, 11:23 AM.

Comment

The rockets would have beaten the nuggets and the spurs.

Spurs don’t have kawhi or green who were the primary harden defenders in yesrs past.

Rockets fans acting like there is some major rivalry between spurs and rockets in the playoffs are delusional... they’ve met twice in the last 25 years, even though the spurs have been there 24/25 times.
                                Would have? It doesn't really matter. Rocket fans started ragging the Spurs to disguise their own teams failures. Like you know and ****. Lol.

You don't have to guard Harden to beat the Rockets. Lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X