No announcement yet.

My son Clay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Had to check on you before bedtime. Looks like you could use some rest. I’m glad to see you in good spirits. Keep your chin up and get well. Prayers up.

Comment

My heart breaks for all those effected and my prayers go out to your son, family, and the entire Sante Fe community.

God Bless

Comment

Jay, you have a handsome looking son that just exudes a spirit of strength... What a great gesture for JJ to come visit Clay. That pic of the hospital room with all the visitors and the mix of folks really touched my heart. With all that love surrounding him, Clay is in good hands, and well grounded. I will continue to pray for Clay, you guys and all those affected by this tragedy.
        God Bless you all!

Comment

I just can't tell you how happy I am the clay is going to be okay.

Comment

May be a little off subject, but I have had multiple External Fixators on my right leg. They are a pain in the rear but if he does what the Dr says and keeps up with rehab he will be back to normal before he knows it. Doing what the Dr says is the biggest thing. If he or you have any questions please PM me, I frequent Scottish Rite to comfort kids and families going into surgery for these same operations. We stopped counting at 50 surgeries for me, but know it was 75+ before I was finally put back together. Praying for him and your family through this. Stay strong through this trial brother.

Comment

Prayers for Gods hands on your son and all in your community. Praying that God heals them physically and emotionally and guides them with his love.

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
                Jay how is Clays spirits ?
                The spirit he lets out is great. He's hurting on the inside, but thats just going to take some time.

Hoggslayer
                Last edited by Hoggslayer; 05-22-2018, 04:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
                  This was a cool surprise.

Hoggslayer
                  I just saw these on Facebook and recognized your son! It’s awesome that JJ is doing what he can to lift the spirits of these kids right now.

Comment

I am glad your son is doing well. Prayers.

Comment

Prayers from Tulsa.

Comment

Prayers for all the sons and daughters that have been in this mess. I pray that they all have the grace of God on them and their family.

Comment

Hoggslayer
                          Now as cool as a free bucket of beer!

Comment

JJ is a cool dude for sure!!

Continued prayers for Clay and all the other survivors and families. And sending one for JJ as well!!

Comment

Hoggslayer
                              Now THAT'S a good role model...Very cool!!! Continued prayers for your son and town!

Comment

I'm just reading all of this. I had no idea any tbh family was injured in this deal. So sorry for you having to go through this, but it was great to hear about your son and his fight and attitude. As a parent, I know you are proud.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X