Trespasser help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
    I already got the taste of blood, there's no going back now.

We wont give pause until the blood is flowing.
    Roy D. Mercer wouldn't put up with this ****!

Comment

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
      I can and I will. Why wait though for the next time. I have a name. He will be getting a visit from me properly without me trespassing. He may just get a phone call!

To top it off the name came from someone here who knows the truck and guy! TBH at it's best!
      Maybe the TBH that gave him up is him.

Sent from my LG-K550 using Tapatalk

Comment

Being told to hold back! Now that he is identified that is the best position to be in as of now. Sheriff can't do anything unless subject is on the property. As far as Civilian Standby they do not allow it in this jurisdiction. Other suspicious activity is going on as well and tying the 2 together is a possibility. I'm frustrated but not at a level I can't control. Video surveillance is out and always will be. Sounded like they were going to focus on something else nearby over the next week.

I'll just have to see how the cards play out for me to hold back or not.

Comment

Originally posted by sotol View Post
          Maybe the TBH that gave him up is him.

Sent from my LG-K550 using Tapatalk
          No. TBHr that gave him up is a good friend.

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
            Don't listen to these guys, go get suited up with some brass knuckles just in case and let's do thissssssss

Charge!!!!
            You are new to this thread. With a handle like EastTexasMan and your bellicose suggestions, would it be too much if we asked to see a picture of your truck and your left elbow?

Comment

Dang. This has taken a turn for the worst.
              This guy was not only driving around on your property like he owned the place. But he took the time to stop, get out of the truck and turn off your cameras. Completely unacceptable. He's just going to turn around and laugh after you give him a warning (which will probably initiate a retaliation anyways). I wouldn't care what the sheriff was investigating. That is just my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Anvilheadtexas View Post
                You are new to this thread. With a handle like EastTexasMan and your bellicose suggestions, would it be too much if we asked to see a picture of your truck and your left elbow?

The plot thickens

Comment

Lmao!

Comment

Sure thing boss. I got 2 trucks I drive, depending on my mood. See below. I keep ole Roy D. Mercer blaring, he's what every man should be.
                    Attached Files

Comment

In for the outcome on this.

Comment

Originally posted by Laner7 View Post
                        Had a similar issue on our place. 1st off be careful if you approach him the guy we caught was hot headed & throwing his hands up at us until my brother pulled the gun out and I took his guns out of his truck. The guy did get charged with criminal trespass & a few other things, but couldn't get him good, because we had left our gate open, because we were in the same pasture hunting. Lesson learned now every gate gets closed & locked whether we are going in or out.
                        2nd. Make sure you have no trespass signs on your gate.. we also have signs stating we aren't responsible for any injuries that may happen on our land. As well as our #s on it. The game warden also recommended that we painted our vertical poles going through the gate purple.. this way if the gate is open and they can't see the no trespass signs than they have no excuse cause the purple paint is on there.
                        Purple paint is a good thing, have several cans to put to good use on my place.

Comment

since LEO is taking the conservative approach, this is what I would do: Catch that fox red-handed in the chicken coop.

Discreetly set up 2 trail cameras that send live picture images or video to your cell phone. Place one near the front entrance of your property and leave the gate open and set the "trap". Position the other trail cam near your feeder ... place a cheap old climbing tree stand or other hunting items near your feeder where suspect would be tempted to steal it and place in the bed of his truck.

Once you receive picture notification he's on your property, get home ASAP, close the gate, and lock with chain & padlocks. Immediately call the GW or local LEO reporting you heard "shots fired" and you have the suspect locked inside your property. Once realizing he's "locked in", he may get nervous and try to drive through your fence, thus warranting criminal damage to property charges.

Set this dude up like a bowling pin
                          Last edited by Cajun Blake; 05-16-2018, 02:53 PM.

Comment

Good grief! You guys are completely out of line without knowing all of the facts!

Jason, for Pete's sake, just go over to his house with a dozen or so cupcakes and some punch and tell him you want to meet him and be neighborly. Just tell him you have seen hm on your property and would like to get to know him. No sense in getting all bent out of shape or anything! No are whupping needed here.

Y'all act like he is a serial murderer or something! He is probably somebody's papaw! I'll bet he picks up stray dogs and gives them a good home.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                              Good grief! You guys are completely out of line without knowing all of the facts!

Jason, for Pete's sake, just go over to his house with a dozen or so cupcakes and some punch and tell him you want to meet him and be neighborly. Just tell him you have seen hm on your property and would like to get to know him. No sense in getting all bent out of shape or anything! No are whupping needed here.

Y'all act like he is a serial murderer or something! He is probably somebody's papaw! I'll bet he picks up stray dogs and gives them a good home.
                              Ive been waiting for you to chime in! If I drive by and his gate is open I plan to visit. As far as taking him some cupcakes well they may have some special ingredients!

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post

Yeah, and while you're at it ask him if there's anything you can go ahead and package up for him and bring to him that he'd like of yours, save him the trouble and all. Then when you bring him his surprise, make sure it's your 55 gallon drum of whoop asssssss. Know what I mean vern?

Comment

Working...
                                X