2018 Offical Texas Rangers Season Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
    And there’s a whole bunch of players on this team right now that are just as talented.
    Time will tell the tale. I think there are some players that could be contributors on a winning team. Young players that are getting valuable experience. I think the pitching staff is just sucking the life out of the club.

Now the defense, i'm saying Banister needs to be held accountable for that. I'll say this for Wash: he made defense a priority and the defense got better. It can be done.

....That kind of play / mental mistake / lack of defensive execution / error is what i'm talking about.
    Last edited by mikemorvan; 05-07-2018, 08:54 PM.

Comment

IKF needs to get his *** out of the way on that ball. Outfielder always has the call over infielder...we're teaching 6 year olds that.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
        IKF needs to get his *** out of the way on that ball. Outfielder always has the call over infielder...we're teaching 6 year olds that.
        Luckily he made up for it about 60 seconds later. That was a hell of a turn he made on a terrible throw from 3rd. That two run double helped too. He's a big part of the reason I am able to keep watching the **** baseball. I love the way he plays.

Comment

For sure! Overall, I'm in on IKF. It was just one bonehead play.

I loved the way he smoked around 3rd and never lifted when the 1st baseman booted that ball too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
            For sure! Overall, I'm in on IKF. It was just one bonehead play.

I loved the way he smoked around 3rd and never lifted when the 1st baseman booted that ball too!

I agree the kid is young and looks like he has plenty of potential. He will make bone head plays from time to time and that is ok as long as he continues to play hard and learns from them. I have a hard time pronouncing his last name so I have been calling him Aloha as I can say that easier .

Comment

Beltre is back, one tough *******.

Comment

Welcome back Belts...you da man!

Comment

3 hits for Belts in his return. Atta boy Captain!

Comment

Geez.........the pitching sucks so bad on this team [emoji57]

Comment

I can handle some bad ball during a year down/rebuild, but god how I hate watching crappy pitching.

Comment

MF Pete Kozma...

Comment

Why do they keep running Jepsen out there? He’s just bad
                          Last edited by Smart; 05-09-2018, 03:05 PM.

Comment

Mazara!!

Comment

**** he’s on fire! Good win!

Comment

First walk off of the year! LeClerc and Diek had good outings and I can’t believe Kela got out of the 9th unscathed after giving up the lead off 2 bagger.

Comment

Working...
                                X