No announcement yet.

Sweet Chipotle Sausage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I stopped there on my way home from Bownanza and bought a few different kinds of sausage and some summer sausage. I cooked up a sweet chipotle link for lunch and it was very underwhelming. Not much in the way of flavor, just kind of sweet. Very disappointed after all the good things I've heard. Summer sausage wasn't very impressive either.

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
      I stopped there on my way home from Bownanza and bought a few different kinds of sausage and some summer sausage. I cooked up a sweet chipotle link for lunch and it was very underwhelming. Not much in the way of flavor, just kind of sweet. Very disappointed after all the good things I've heard. Summer sausage wasn't very impressive either.
      Bellville has made several hundred pounds of sausage for me in the past and I can honestly say I like every one of their blends except for the sweet chipotle. I see where so many like it, but like you it was very underwhelming. My favorite is jalapeño and green onion.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonH View Post
        Bellville has made several hundred pounds of sausage for me in the past and I can honestly say I like every one of their blends except for the sweet chipotle. I see where so many like it, but like you it was very underwhelming. My favorite is jalapeño and green onion.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk
        I've still got jalapeño and cheese, dirty rice, and garlic to try out. I'll never use them for my deer, they're just too far away. I've heard tons of good things so I stopped by and spent a little money in there. Really nice place.

Comment

Sounds good.

Comment

Working...
          X