What gun did you buy today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PSA KS-47(bottom one)
    Gonna move the thermal to it and use it as my pig remover.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Mossberg Patriot .308 with Vortex Crossfire II 3-9x40 scope. Used a couple Academy gift cards, out of pocket I have $1.46 in it.

Comment

JC Higgins model 102.25 in 16ga.
        Attached Files

Comment

Just picked up a S&W shield 9mm at academy. $50 S&W rebate and a $50 academy gift card (which they took off the price of the pistol) and got some S&W swag thrown in. I’ll be about $190 plus tax total. Pretty good deal.

Comment

Originally posted by Pilgrim View Post
            Just picked up a S&W shield 9mm at academy. $50 S&W rebate and a $50 academy gift card (which they took off the price of the pistol) and got some S&W swag thrown in. I’ll be about $190 plus tax total. Pretty good deal.
            Which Academy did you go to? Ones I've been to wont take the gift card amount off.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by 03GruntUSMC View Post
              Savage Model 720 in 16ga
              Have one in 12 ga

Comment

Originally posted by crash8005 View Post
                Which Academy did you go to? Ones I've been to wont take the gift card amount off.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
                Mesquite

Comment

243 AI, Mcmillan Mcwoody stock, Brux barrel and a junky old 700 action. I got a load worked up for 105 gr Berger @ 3385 fps, might be a tad warm

Last edited by Radar; 01-10-2020, 09:40 PM.

Comment

Savage Model 25 in 22 Hornet, bedded and Rifle Basix trigger. She likes 10 grs of Lil Gun and 35gr Vmax makes just a bit over 3000 fps and sub moa at a hunnert.

I bought two NIB one is a Hornet and the other is a 204 Ruger.

Last edited by Radar; 01-10-2020, 09:40 PM.

Comment

Nice

Comment

Originally posted by Radar View Post
                        243 AI, Mcmillan Mcwoody stock, Brux barrel and a junky old 700 action. I got a load worked up for 105 gr Berger @ 3385 fps, might be a tad warm
                        [ATTACH]976352[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]976353[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]976354[/ATTACH]
                        That’s a nice rifle!

Comment

Just ordered a Proof Research 6.5 PRC, should be late November before I see it.

Comment

Well, ordered, but unfortunately it won’t be in my hands for another 6 months. Going to be a long wait! These are photos from the website.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Nice. Who is the manufacturer?

Comment

Originally posted by topduarte View Post
                                Nice. Who is the manufacturer?
                                Alchemy Custom Weaponry. I've been on the fence for a while. Had their number dialed in my phone multiple times over the past few months ready to call and place the order. Finally got to handle and shoot one this past Saturday and it sealed the deal.

Comment

Working...
                                X