Best 223 hunting round?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by texaspacker View Post
    RiverRat1 I turned chickin' sheet & took Wolf off my original post cause I didn't want the ammo Nazis givin' me guff.
    It's the steel 223/5.56x45 wears out my barrel & bolt faster than brass dilemma/BS.
    I think ammunition manufactures are feeding us the garbage?
    To each his own
    As you probably already know RiverRat1.
    IMOHO In My Own Humble Opinion.
    A bolt action rifle will wear out/break down in about the same amount of time using 223/5.56X45 steel or brass cased.
    In a semi automatics there might have a few more ejection problems FTFs with steel cased? That's debatable IMOHO Is it better to use steel case and buy a new gun or gun parts every 15,000ish rounds. OR buy a new gun or parts every 20,000ish rounds & pay 8%-%?? for brass ammo?
    To each his own?!?!
    Tomato or toemaytoe. Potato or tater.
    Shoot steel and save money! Hell most gun ethicist want to but a new "gun" ever so often. Right? So your doing yourself a favor by shootin' steel cased & wear your sheet out faster.
    YES Wolf steel cased & brass cased are the best bang for your buck 223/5.56x45 IMOHO.
    I said it I LIKE WOLF steel cased ammunition just like RiverRat1!
    Did that make sense/science/cents????
    God bless!
    Semper Fi.
    Yeah I am that guy.
    PS If you do not clean your rifle like an **** retentive maniac every time you shoot it? it don't matter if you use steel, brass or gold cased ammunition. Your gun ain't gona preform or last very long.
    This is my rifle.There are many like it, but this one is mine.
    My rifle is my best friend. It IS my life.
    My rifle without me is useless. Without my rifle I am useless......
    PEACE.
    Then out comes the marching band. While they shoot insanitary fares out HiLIARys arse. Then eagles pick up Nancy PEElousy and shove her up Chuck ShSCUMers hinny. Glory, Glory hallelujah!!

Comment

I dropped a spike with a high shoulder at 75 yards and 5 minutes later I dropped a 6 point with a neck shot at 125 yards with 64 grain Winchester super X. Neither animal took a step. You can kill deer with anything it’s all about shot placment.

Comment

Working...
      X