No announcement yet.

State of the Union

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just getting rid of that awful tapatalk thread image.

Comment

Originally posted by XBowHunter View Post
      Lol, that's cute.

I'm fiscally conservative

And don't feel like govt should dictate what you put in your body, who you fall in love with or how you decide to live your life.

You know, freedom and all
      Your fiscally conservative? Guessing you despise obama care.....well his whole 8years?

Comment

Originally posted by huntingfanatic View Post
        I usually just read but stay out of these threads but I'm just curious why XB avoided and did not answer this question ???
        I am wondering the same thing. He hates conservatives " forcing " things on people, even though that dont happen. But apparently ok with my 10 y/o daughter sharing a bathroom with a mental person. And apparently ok with liberals ruining the lives of bakers, pizza makers, and some poor sap with a wet spot in his back yard

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
          For me, in this speech one moment culminated the entire event and to me out shadowed any other policy matter discussed. Fiscal issues be ****ed, this is what last night was about and to me was very powerful and emotional. Maybe its the veteran in me or how our American values have been shat on for the last 8 years but this still has me somewhat emotional when brought up on the news this morning.
          Ya know...I haven't gotten the red butt in a while over politics, but after seeing so many dems stay seated in their chair & Michael Moore and others take this moment to twist it to their agenda?? My blood pressure just went up a bit as I missed the speech & just catching up on this.

Some other jack hole got fired for what he tweeted too...man, the lack of dignity / decency makes my stomach turn. I just do not get how your hatred of Trump could spill over to a hero & widow in this clearly genuine moving moment.

I need a drink...

A former Hillary Clinton volunteer drew swift condemnation -- including from President Trump's eldest son -- after mocking the widow of a fallen Navy SEAL who was honored by the president during his congressional address Tuesday night.

Comment

Best speech I have heard since Reagan.
            Even Van Jones from CNN stated.... "Donald Trump just became president tonight"

Comment

Originally posted by elkaholic9292 View Post
              Arguing with a liberal is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter how strong your game is they'll just knock all the pieces over, chit on the board, and strut around like they won anyway.
              That cracked me up.[emoji106]

Comment

Lol, that's cute.

And don't feel like govt should dictate what you put in your body, who you fall in love with or how you decide to live your life.

Utterly ridiculous.

Comment

Lol, that's cute.

You share the same mentality as Bill Maher, Rosie Odonald and Michael Moore. Nothing wrong with that I suppose.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                    Best speech I have heard since Reagan.
                    Even Van Jones from CNN stated.... "Donald Trump just became president tonight"
                    First time I ever agreed with that dim light bulb. [emoji33] Hopefully, OUR president can use this springboard to a real positive. Trench fighting over non sense is not a good look .....and not productive for our country as a whole!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
                    Last edited by Landrover; 03-01-2017, 07:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                      Your fiscally conservative? Guessing you despise obama care.....well his whole 8years?

I despise everyone in Congress and every president. There has not been a fiscally responsible government during my entire life.

Obama and Clinton actually reduced the deficit. Clinton actually balanced the budget with help of Republican Congress. The rest of everyone was spending like a drunken sailors starting with Reagan.

Comment

I despise everyone in Congress and every president. There has not been a fiscally responsible government during my entire life.

Obama and Clinton actually reduced the deficit. Clinton actually balanced the budget with help of Republican Congress. The rest of everyone was spending like a drunken sailors starting with Reagan.
                        Please explain how Obama reduced the deficit but managed to basically double the national debt??

Comment

State of the Union

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
                          Please explain how Obama reduced the deficit but managed to basically double the national debt??

He reduced the rate of spending and increasing deficit.

In other words, it could've been much worse

Comment

Lol, that's cute.

Fwiw I can see someone taking this Libertarian stance as I am not as concerned with the social issues as much as some. What I'm not for is "extra" rights, privileges, and accommodations being made for any one person over another based on race, creed, sex, or origin. I look at who the Democratic Party caters to and I'm left to wonder why any person of sound mind whose teedering on the middle would lean left over right. The Democratic Party used to represent the working man, now they represent the non working man. They seem to think the government is better at running your lives than the free market. They seem to be against at every turn law enforcement, the military, the small business owners, large corporations, Christians, guns, straight people, and white people in general. As a middle class working white straight male who loves God, guns, country, and the government staying out of my business, there is only one choice. I think there are a lot of me out there, and those are the people the Democratic Party has lost.

Comment

He reduced the rate of spending and increasing deficit.

In other words, it could've been much worse

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/10/1...ard-trend.html

Oh wow. So after running up 9 trillion in debt he didn't spend as much as he "could have" so he is a winner.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Why do all democrats look so stupid

Comment

Working...
                                X