Aranda @ 1.8 million
    Venables
    Chavis
    Don Brown
    Pruitt
    Steele
    Shoop
    Leavitt @ 1.15 million

Orlando is about to get him some extra coin.

Comment

College Football - Bowl Thread

Originally posted by RLB View Post
      You didn’t keep reading.....I was messing with BB. Nope, I’m not mad.....

Riiiiight!![emoji13][emoji23]

I am loving your OC hire. 9 year UNT head coach Darrell Dickey. I might have to pull for one side of your Ags[emoji13][emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
        Too old for that. Besides, all this crap is funny to me. I don’t get worked up over a bunch of millionaires that push kids around for profit. I honestly could care less if Aranda or Uh Eaux come or go. I just laugh at all the drama and shenanigans that come from it.

As long as Saban is around not much will change. Everyone else will be fighting it out for 2-4.
        Ding, ding, ding!!!!! U nailed it right there.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post

I am loving your OC hire. 9 year UNT head coach Darrell Dickey. I might have to pull for one side of your Ags[emoji13][emoji23]
          Saw that!! Mean Green!!

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post

Wasn't Dickey's brother head coach at Crosby? . . His father was head coach at Green Bay and Missouri? . .

Comment

Too old for that. Besides, all this crap is funny to me. I don’t get worked up over a bunch of millionaires that push kids around for profit. I honestly could care less if Aranda or Uh Eaux come or go. I just laugh at all the drama and shenanigans that come from it.

As long as Saban is around not much will change. Everyone else will be fighting it out for 2-4.
              There it is.

I do believe Arranda has a shot at HC in Baton Rouge if he stays successful.......

Comment

They’ll find somebody good.

Comment

Originally posted by dbaio1 View Post
                  There it is.

I do believe Arranda has a shot at HC in Baton Rouge if he stays successful.......
                  Of course. And, I am pretty sure he was told as much.

Comment

Originally posted by MBV77 View Post
                    Anybody there with Eaux to show him how to use the camera?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Dave View Post
                      I'm glad you are happy you get to keep your DC. But this was at least a month long back and forth between Arand and Fischer. It was a serious consideration for Aranda to leave or LSU wouldn't have paid him as much as they did and the speculation about him being anointed HC in waiting wouldn't have come out of Batton Rouge. So the Aggies weren't off by much, it just wasn't as done a deal as some would have hopped.

Do you feel like you are over paying a DC at $2.5 million for 4 years guaranteed when your head coach is getting $3.5 million per year with nothing guaranteed?
                      No. Especially since Uh Eaux is coach. It is a high price insurance policy.
                      I like Eaux. And, I hope he succeeds. But, he is on thin ice and a short lease. So is the athletic director. Now, let’s see how he handles the offensive coordinator position. The next one will now want to get paid also.

Comment

Just goes to show you never know? Just a few years ago, Jim Harbaugh was thought to be a sure thing on the level of Saban or Meyer. Not so much now.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                          I don't see the problem, O took what he did to get the job and they did what they needed to keep Aranda. They're 56 million less in the hole for 2 coaches versus 1 coach from the program they had to battle to keep his services.

He was already making nearly 2 million at 1.8 million in 2017.

I was looking forward to seeing the first coordinator to make 3 million though. It was a close call.
                          Only guaranteed money is paid out? Only in the hole if things don't work out. Not my money wasted so doesn't bother me one bit.

Comment

Of course. And, I am pretty sure he was told as much.
                            So was Muschamp!!

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                              So was Muschamp!!
                              Yeah, but Muschamp jumped for what he thought was greener pastures he wasn't pushed out by Texas. It's probably better in the long run for the longhorns that he made his first head coaching mistakes in Florida and not in Texas. Now I do think he inherited a toxic locker room from Urban Myer which didn't exactly set up for success. Will be interesting to see if Myer starts to have the same problems in year 4 and 5 at tOSU.

Comment

If meyer misses on the playoff next year, it won't be long before he has another "health problem."

Comment

Working...
                                X