X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RLB View Post
    Sure, I'm game....I'm always game
    You just mad cuz your prediction meter was a wee bit off. As were most aggie meters. It will be ok. There is always someone out there willing to be overpaid.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
      You just mad cuz your prediction meter was a wee bit off. As were most aggie meters. It will be ok. There is always someone out there willing to be overpaid.
      DANG IT!!!! You didn't take the bait!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MarkV View Post
        Don't you mean Citrus Bowl?

What I read is Pruitt was #1 but after he went to Tennessee then they zeroed in on Aranda.
        Citrus Bowl? Yeah, Citrus Bowl, thats what I meant...LORD what is wrong with me?

Comment

DANG IT!!!! You didn't take the bait!!!
          Too old for that. Besides, all this crap is funny to me. I don’t get worked up over a bunch of millionaires that push kids around for profit. I honestly could care less if Aranda or Uh Eaux come or go. I just laugh at all the drama and shenanigans that come from it.

As long as Saban is around not much will change. Everyone else will be fighting it out for 2-4.

Comment

College Football - Bowl Thread

Don't know you, don't care to know....and I assure you, you don't wanna know me. Put me there, hot shot....You run your mouth a lot.

Daaaaang.... RLB is taking the Aranda snub way too hard.[emoji23][emoji13]

Comment

Don't know you, don't care to know....and I assure you, you don't wanna know me. Put me there, hot shot....You run your mouth a lot.

He can’t help it. Overalls with no shirt and 17 of an 18 pack of Buish light make people get lippy

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                Ha, you should see Waddle versus O'Neal, lol... no chance and the last one is as bad a ball as it gets.

https://youtu.be/3vdiZeKqvjw
                Brennan Eagles looks legit as well!

Comment

Sounds like Bill Snyder is returning for another season

Comment

UCF will see your wall of fake accomplishments, and raise you a fake parade.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                      I'm glad you are happy you get to keep your DC. But this was at least a month long back and forth between Arand and Fischer. It was a serious consideration for Aranda to leave or LSU wouldn't have paid him as much as they did and the speculation about him being anointed HC in waiting wouldn't have come out of Batton Rouge. So the Aggies weren't off by much, it just wasn't as done a deal as some would have hopped.

Do you feel like you are over paying a DC at $2.5 million for 4 years guaranteed when your head coach is getting $3.5 million per year with nothing guaranteed?

Comment

Originally posted by Dave View Post
                        I'm glad you are happy you get to keep your DC. But this was at least a month long back and forth between Arand and Fischer. It was a serious consideration for Aranda to leave or LSU wouldn't have paid him as much as they did and the speculation about him being anointed HC in waiting wouldn't have come out of Batton Rouge. So the Aggies weren't off by much, it just wasn't as done a deal as some would have hopped.

Do you feel like you are over paying a DC at $2.5 million for 4 years guaranteed when your head coach is getting $3.5 million per year with nothing guaranteed?
                        I can answer that for him. No, it only would have been over paying if we had landed him for that much.

Comment

I don't see the problem, O took what he did to get the job and they did what they needed to keep Aranda. They're 56 million less in the hole for 2 coaches versus 1 coach from the program they had to battle to keep his services.

He was already making nearly 2 million at 1.8 million in 2017.

I was looking forward to seeing the first coordinator to make 3 million though. It was a close call.
                          Last edited by Chad C; 01-04-2018, 10:28 AM.

Comment

Luicci needs a connected source after Sumlin and crew left. Sounds like you are the man for the job.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                              Luicci needs a connected source after Sumlin and crew left. Sounds like you are the man for the job.

I would bet my old dog Fred that Dave is better connected than that other guy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                                Daaaaang.... RLB is taking the Aranda snub way too hard.[emoji23][emoji13]
                                You didn’t keep reading.....I was messing with BB. Nope, I’m not mad....disappointed, but not mad. They’ll get somebody.....and it will be as good as this offensive staff.

Comment

Working...
                                X