• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dang stupid penalties continue

Comment

Did Texas have a kid ejected for targeting? If so who was it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I got better **** to do. Y’all enjoy this **** show.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

No running game

Comment

Originally posted by PYBUCK View Post
            Texas needs to follow the vaunted sec model and quit playing power 5 teams and play NAIA schools and fcs schoola in all of their non conference games. Hasn't hurt their playoff chances and guarantees 4 easy wins. Plus you get to crow about how good you are.

Right...because every b12 school is playing a P5 today? We get #1 and #2 in the next 3 weeks so its not a cake walk!

Comment

Texas needs to follow the vaunted sec model and quit playing power 5 teams and play NAIA schools and fcs schoola in all of their non conference games. Hasn't hurt their playoff chances and guarantees 4 easy wins. Plus you get to crow about how good you are.
              You evidently have not looked at who Auburn, Lsu, Ole Miss, Tn., and Alabama
              are playing this weekend. Stop making excuses for Texas. With the recruiting base, money, and name alone there is no reason they should not live in the top five. Lame arse excuses have grown tiresome. Call it like it is. They have grossly underperformed. The SEC is living rent free in your head.
              Last edited by Bayouboy; 09-01-2018, 11:15 AM.

Comment

Aka, we suck so let's redirect/ spin it/ make excuses. Sounds like the culture hasn't changed.

However, until the playoff committee punishes a team for playing a cupcake, why not schedule them. I call it smart scheduling. Some teams need tougher opponents based on their conference schedule, some dont. And I'm not implying texas does, but I dont feel the sec west needs any tougher opponents either.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

And the Terps went 4-8 last year so...

Comment

It’s amazing how bad Texas is.

Comment

Holy crap we suck! Pretty sure I'll get back on the tractor at half.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Looks like more of the same BS to me.

Like is good at The Social Club though.

Comment

Not sure if serious...

This week:
                          Auburn has #6 Washington
                          LSU plays Miami
                          Alabama plays Lousville

Are you saying that Tennessee and Ole Miss are playing "Patsies" when they play WVU and Tx Tech?

Is that true for Miss St playing KSU next week or A&M playing Clemson?

Regardless - Texas needs tough non-conference opponents more than an SEC school for poll credibility, because the SEC schedule is more brutal than the Big 12 Schedule.

Comment

I'm tired of watching running backs tip toeing to the line of scrimmage with the ball.

Comment

Tractor and cold beer is calling my name

Comment

Absolutely horrible!!!!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                                X