KCA Ranch. A Work in Progress.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Aqckdude View Post
    Excellent. Nothing like your own piece of peace.
    Thanks. Very true words right there.

I've been working harder than a rented Mule the last few weekends. Had to relevel my building because of the crappy construction company that built the cabin. You wouldn't believe what I went through to get the center blocks underneath the building. Had to rebuild the corners of the cabin so that I could attach paneling. Finished up a bunch of insulation, gathered up some PEX Plumbing and supplies, a new toilet, shower stall and a 24-inch vanity for the bathroom. Now just need to get time to get everything installed.

Comment

Good weekend coming up. Getting the electrical in the cabin hooked up to the main power so will finally have some lights inside. Got a plumber coming saturday to make a materials list and he will be back in a few weeks to finish plumbing the bathroom (shower, sink, toilet, water heater, etc.). Getting closer to making mamma happy again.

Comment

Have a Great weekend Bobby!

Comment

Thank you sir. About to head that way now. Been a long week at work and ive been diagnosed with rectal glaucoma.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
            Thank you sir. About to head that way now. Been a long week at work and ive been diagnosed with rectal glaucoma.
            You too?!

Must be contagious. Headed to Kerrville after lunch

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
              You too?!

Must be contagious. Headed to Kerrville after lunch
              Whacha doing in k town

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                Whacha doing in k town
                Had a uncle pass away who lived up there. We're having a memorial/family weekend. And I'll see a couple cousins I haven't seen in 20 years.

And maybe do some fly fishin[emoji2]

Comment

Gotcha. Sure miss hunting near centerpoint just outside of kville

Comment

Just keep plugging away and enjoy the progress.
                    Enjoying watching along.

JC

Comment

Good day for cabin work, nice and cloudy here with mild temps.

Comment

It was hot and humid. I got power! And got all the hard paneling cuts done. Bruce BWWSR came by this morning and gave me a hand with some Miscellaneous stuff. StanR came by last week. Good folks to be friends with.

Comment

Looks great Bobby! Good work!

Comment

You need to turn that porch light down. It's about to blind me!

Looking good brother ! (when I can see beyond the porch light )

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post

Yeah. My neighbor 2 miles away asked me to turn it off [emoji14] [emoji12]

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post

Had an alert come over the radio today from NASA to be on the look for some bright lights in TEXAS. Messing up the Shuttle in someway.

Comment

Working...
                                X