No announcement yet.

Naw, Supreme Court replacements aren't important

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You are wrong if you do not thing the scotus has stroke without coming to another revolution, which could indeed get ugly with the clinton appointees...it's not rocket science. We almost lost the DC & Chicago rulings recently which address the very right of what the 2nd means.

We are on the same page, the two party system has failed us, both parties & candidates suck. Period.

However, you still are not addressing the fact that we know the disastrous path coming our way with clinton & scotus decisions...to really think trump would pick the same caliber of judges is purely delusional on your part imo. Do we know? Nope, but we do know his rhetoric in terms of gun rights is way more inline with how we both think when comparing them to the direction we both acknowledge clinton will take. She is evil, broken laws & has a history worthy of putting all our efforts to keeping her from getting back in the whitehouse. This simple fact of her misdeeds alone is enough to focus your efforts and energy. I'm tired of folks dismissing the lesser of evils when the facts clearly show us, this is what we are gonna get.

I am not willing to let folks state that trump is anywhere near the same caliber of evil compared to that wicked woman. It's not debatable...we have to pray trump beats her for this one scotus issue alone. There is way too much at stake. He cannot pick worse judges than those we know she is salivating to nominate.

Comment

Which Donald Trump are you referring to? The one who was for banning "assault weapons" and implementing a mandatory 72 hour waiting period, or the one telling everyone what they want to hear to get elected? Google it.

If evil is a sliding scale, he's certainly not out on the very end with Hillary, but that doesn't exacltly make him harmless. I know the dangers of Clinton, but I don't care. Given the trajectory of the nation, we are going to have to fight that fight sooner or later. Let it be in my time, so my children will not have to fight. Donald Trump is certainly not the one to turn the country around and bring it back from the brink. We are sitting like children stalling a spanking. Let's take our licks, learn our lessons and correct ourselves rather than stalling and prattling on while digging the hole deeper.

Comment

I'm trying to get you to focus not on the flopping don, but at least sorta acknowledge the OP of this thread. Seems EVERYTHING posted about how awful Hillary is it always goes back to Trump'?? I don't get it. Hillary will appoint anti gun judges but we end up debating about who trump may appoint. It's like we agree Hillary is worse, but we gotta talk about Trump's lesser side cuz it's more interesting?? What about the elephant in the room.

anyway...since you asked; I'm praying for the Trump who met with the NRA to discuss what his stance should be if they are going to put their name behind the multi million count membership, which I really think this politician will hold his word to in regards to scotus appointees.

I'm all with you on taking up the fight, but I will not dismiss or dilute the fact clinton will take us down the very road you keep referring to & paving the road with her scotus contractors. I do not see trump doing this.

Appreciate you posts but no reason to continue...tx will go red & this should be discussed with voters in OH, PA, FL and CO.

Comment

Originally posted by Hollywood View Post
          Time to wake the sheep, the wolf is at the door.
          Time to put the BUTT HURT feelings on the shelf & show real support for the Republican candidates, this is problably our last chance in our lifetime.
          You sure got that right... How folks cant see this is beyond me.. Must be a ego thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
            I'm trying to get you to focus not on the flopping don, but at least sorta acknowledge the OP of this thread. Seems EVERYTHING posted about how awful Hillary is it always goes back to Trump'?? I don't get it. Hillary will appoint anti gun judges but we end up debating about who trump may appoint. It's like we agree Hillary is worse, but we gotta talk about Trump's lesser side cuz it's more interesting?? What about the elephant in the room.

anyway...since you asked; I'm praying for the Trump who met with the NRA to discuss what his stance should be if they are going to put their name behind the multi million count membership, which I really think this politician will hold his word to in regards to scotus appointees.

I'm all with you on taking up the fight, but I will not dismiss or dilute the fact clinton will take us down the very road you keep referring to & paving the road with her scotus contractors. I do not see trump doing this.

Appreciate you posts but no reason to continue...tx will go red & this should be discussed with voters in OH, PA, FL and CO.
            Agree Paul.

My point to the thread isn't the poll itself but the fact that sheeple are being fed and they are eating which in turn will cause anti's to be elected that can totally change the America I grew up in. It already has so much in my almost 63 years on this earth. But by all means concentrate on how and where the poll was taken and that will make everything ok.

Comment

WRONG...why don't you tell me about all the great choices Hillary will be making over Trump's since this is essentially your thought process.

If you REALLY think Trump will pick judges to dismantle the 2nd amendment & other issues to tear apart our constitution over what the witch has plans for (we all know), please prove your point his will be worse.

This is truly amazing!! Funny how people will trash trump with no data to back it up, while ignoring the abhorrent leadership & future we know will be coming.
              Still with that "Trump is a blank slate" argument, huh?

Where is that picture of the ostrich with his head in the sand when you need it....

Comment

Originally posted by Joshua Flournoy View Post
                Still with that "Trump is a blank slate" argument, huh?

Where is that picture of the ostrich with his head in the sand when you need it....
                Is this what you're needing JFlo?
                Attached Files

Comment

Good grief Josh he has the backing of the NRA...if you think hillary is the better choice too protect our gun rights vs the other candidate who can get elected, I think I gotta very good grasp of where your noggin is currently located.

Comment

Good grief Josh he has the backing of the NRA...if you think hillary is the better choice too protect our gun rights vs the other candidate who can get elected, I think I gotta very good grasp of where your noggin is currently located.
                    So did Harry Reid. And other Democrats.

Comment

Working...
                    X