Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tulsa 37, Texas 24 and five turnovers. All jokes aside, I HOPE they win.

Comment

Originally posted by BigL View Post
      Horns get on track this week. Hoping to see a lot of Keaontay Ingram running the ball.
      How many times can you say that and still feel good about it?

Comment

Where is the travel channel report for the Maryland destination game . . That is why tu scheduled them, right . . Chop chop . .

Comment

Absolutely loved watching LSU hammer Miami! Man what physical football!
          I don’t feel my Aggs have the horses to pull past Clemson but I bet there is a fight coming. I pray for determination, physicality, assignment football with no injuries to either team.

WVU looked good. Curious to see how they fair by the years end.

Comment

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCtN3WMmW04"]Tom Herman press conference [Sept. 3, 2018] - YouTube[/ame]
            Last edited by Speedgoat; 09-03-2018, 12:44 PM.

Comment

Hook'em Horns!

Comment

Originally posted by Speedgoat View Post
                [ame="<div style="display: none;" id="ame_noshow_post_1536000091_2">
                <a href="" title="YouTube" target="_blank">YouTube</a>
                </div>
                <div style="display: inline;" id="ame_doshow_post_1536000091_2">
                <object width="720" height="480">
                <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/nCtN3WMmW04&start="></param>
                <param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param>
                <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/nCtN3WMmW04&start=" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="720" height="480" wmode="transparent"></embed></object>
                </div>"]Tom Herman press conference [Sept. 3, 2018] - YouTube[/ame]
                Better check the link.

Comment

Horns better be prepared for Tulsa after the showing vs the turtles. Hook 'em

Comment

Originally posted by tradtiger View Post
                    I like Orgeron, but he needs to stay in charge of the motivation department -- he can fire those guys up. Leave the coordinators alone to do their jobs, and we'll be fine. Really feel like the new QB Burrow is just getting warmed up: he managed the game well, made accurate routine passes -- had some passes dropped that should have been caught. I didn't realize till after the game that the 50-yard touchdown run, which was sprung with great blocking up front, was actually an AUDIBLE! So, he's a thinking quarterback! Oh, and how 'bout that kicker! Talk about! Never know when you're going to need 3 points in a close, hard-fought, SEC game.

Could be a really good year. Geaux Tigers!
                    Yeah, blitz from the right side, he audibled a run to the left away from the blitz.

Comment

Jeeze. I only made it 2 min in. He’s not the man for the job.

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
                        Jeeze. I only made it 2 min in. He’s not the man for the job.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I quit listening right after he started talking about squeezing and killing the rabbit. Was he making a good point?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Hot Lips reading requirements for coaches > Of Mice and Men

Eaux’s reading requirements for coaches > https://www.geniuskitchen.com/amp/re...s-gumbo-461033

Comment

Herman has no confidence in himself.

Comment

Originally posted by MBV77 View Post
                              🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I quit listening right after he started talking about squeezing and killing the rabbit. Was he making a good point?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              “The reason we played so poorly is actually a good reason”.

Comment

Wait, wut?😳

Comment

Working...
                                X