• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just 21 more days

Comment

Originally posted by Brock Middlebrook View Post
      I hear that.

Every team deals with the same turnover and depth issues. No more excuses.

If Sumlin can't finish 1-2 in the West, he needs to go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just win

Comment

Gig em

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Herman runs a tough camp. Says he will lighten up after next Sat. Should translate well to gameday. Im tired of soft Texas teams.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post

Just win

I like that chart. Yep, it's time.

Texas will be so much better without Strong running the show as well. It would be a big turnaround but it can for sure happen.

Comment

Originally posted by bdchorn View Post
              Any word on Porter?
              Other than Herman not being very happy with the young backs, no. He participated in the scrimmage.
              Last edited by Chad C; 08-14-2017, 07:53 AM.

Comment

Go Frogs!

Skinny

Comment

Other than Herman not being very happy with the young backs, no. He participated in the scrimmage.
                  Check that, he's still rehabbing.

Another Herman note: Expect to see a 2 deep at week's end, "You'll see some scholarship guys on the scout team"...
                  Last edited by Chad C; 08-14-2017, 09:53 AM.

Comment

Check that, he's still rehabbing.

Another Herman note: Expect to see a 2 deep at week's end, "You'll see some scholarship guys on the scout team"...
                    You anticipate any big surprises with the 1's(except for possibly the injury positions)?

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                      You anticipate any big surprises with the 1's(except for possibly the injury positions)?
                      A couple, both somewhat due to injuries.

I think Kirk Johnson gets the nod at RB (won't matter much, hot hand will get the carries) and Okafor gets the nod at RT.

Comment

Scholarship players on scout team? Herman don't screw around! I like it

Comment

TCU has a couple of head scratchers right now. Blacklock is running with the 3's. I actually had him pegged as a starter but the freshman has come in and taken that role(as of right now).

Fairly certain Reagor will be a starter by the time camp is done, less of a surprise.

Also, not totally ecstatic about Summers moving to DE but it's somewhat out of necessity I guess.

Comment

I think Kirk Johnson gets the nod at RB (won't matter much, hot hand will get the carries) and Okafor gets the nod at RT.
                            I thought T. Carter would take the RB spot by fall camp. Not one bit supposed about warren. Kid just can't stay healthy.

Comment

Love the Kirk J news. Agree it will be by committee but his wheels are something else. I think he could be special and Warren will be devastating if he's healthy and fresh in the 4th Q.

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                                TCU has a couple of head scratchers right now. Blacklock is running with the 3's. I actually had him pegged as a starter but the freshman has come in and taken that role(as of right now).

Fairly certain Reagor will be a starter by the time camp is done, less of a surprise.

Also, not totally ecstatic about Summers moving to DE but it's somewhat out of necessity I guess.

I really like Reagor. He's going to be a good one. I was hoping Texas flipped him late.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X