Multi-Camera Shot on a Boar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 questions....

How far did he go and did you find your arrow in that mess of cactus?..

Comment

Nice vid!! Good shooting on a perfect eating size pig.

Comment

oink oink theres a good eater right there

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
          2 questions....

How far did he go and did you find your arrow in that mess of cactus?..
          He went 20 yards up the sendero and was only a few yards from the clearing. An absolute ***** to get to him and get him out, though.

Arrow was probably 5 yards behind him...just short of the mess of cactus. You can see it hang up in the green growth in the slow mo!

I still get a real buzz out of shooting and recovering animals. I was all alone and fist pumping when I got him to the sendero. Love this game!

Comment

Very nice!

Comment

Originally posted by Casey View Post
              He went 20 yards up the sendero and was only a few yards from the clearing. An absolute ***** to get to him and get him out, though.

Arrow was probably 5 yards behind him...just short of the mess of cactus. You can see it hang up in the green growth in the slow mo!

I still get a real buzz out of shooting and recovering animals. I was all alone and fist pumping when I got him to the sendero. Love this game!

lol..... Good deal...I though for sure I saw the arrow bouncing around in the deep mess..

Comment

Nice video and nice shot!

Comment

Crazy how he ducked before the arrow got to him. Did you eat him?

Comment

Good shot! Awesome video.

Comment

Originally posted by Hunting4fun View Post
                      Crazy how he ducked before the arrow got to him. Did you eat him?
                      They were fairly skiddish. I had to leave and drive home so I gave the pig to another lease member. It was a great eater-sized pig!

Comment

Nice!

Comment

Sweet video.

Do you use the GoPro app to control the camera or the GoPro remote?

I have had some issues with the app losing connection mid hunt and curious how the remote worked.

Thanks.

Comment

Hey Casey, did not get the video but my anti-virus blocks a lot so...?

Anyway, congrats and how did the new wheels on your UTV work this year? We, like many had so much rain, mud, more mud...I never even came close to a problem with the set up you and I have.

Good for you buddy...Kuma

Comment

Originally posted by Rounder View Post
                              Sweet video.

Do you use the GoPro app to control the camera or the GoPro remote?

I have had some issues with the app losing connection mid hunt and curious how the remote worked.

Thanks.
                              I used the app. It's worked surprisingly well for me this season. I don't know if it is my newer phone (Galaxy S9+) or what, but it's been much more stable.

Originally posted by kumathebear View Post
                              Hey Casey, did not get the video but my anti-virus blocks a lot so...?

Anyway, congrats and how did the new wheels on your UTV work this year? We, like many had so much rain, mud, more mud...I never even came close to a problem with the set up you and I have.

Good for you buddy...Kuma
                              Tire setup has worked great. I do notice the MTs throw more mud in front of me, which can end up on me, but other than that I'm happy.

Comment

You've still got it old man!

Congrats!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X