No announcement yet.

Snake boots?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Went to cabellas yesterday,found a pair of danner pronghorns snakes in the bargin cave.Cost was 104.00 Was another pair there but did not notice the size.I grinned all the way to the register.

Comment

Redhead Bayou zip ups for me. Just bought my second pair for 90 bucks. First pair lasted 4 or 5 years. Tried the chippewas but they just never got comfortable to me. The good thing about the redheads is they're waterproof.

Comment

Originally posted by wellingtontx View Post
        Danners if you can find some old stock. They no longer make them but when they did, they were like wearing a comfortable pair of house slippers.
        Bought three pairs when they quite making them. Found out they are making them again but are a darker color. Like wearing tennis shoes. I work on a ranch in South Texas and wear them everyday. If you have big calves they are the way to go.

Comment

i love my rockys

Comment

I wear Danner Jackals, 17" high lace up. They have a moc type footbed and sole that is very quiet. Comes in handy since I hunt on the ground. I've had them several years now.

Comment

Originally posted by shunter14 View Post
              love my justin snake boots.
              X2

Comment

The everlast boots are made buy danner for everlast.

Comment

Originally posted by cheif longshaft View Post
                  The everlast boots are made buy danner for everlast.
                  Thanks, they look like the same boot. What is the cost on the Danners? The Everlast version at Acadamy sales for $159.

Comment

By far best snake boots I have ever had!!Redhead bayou snake at bass pro shops $150

Comment

my buddy uses sanke gators by turtle skin light weight and removable. i was told by this snake wrangler at a hunting show that most leather boots like wolverines or red wings will stop a snake bite straight up. dont know the fact in that but would rather not take a chance.

Comment

Justin Snake boots. They are pretty comfortable to anytime or anyplace as well.

Comment

Justin sanke boots are they Waterproof?

Or should I ask, can you walk through water without getting your feet wet? Those Resistols look cool, plus they are multipurpose.
                          Originally posted by WyoBull View Post
                          Justin Snake boots. They are pretty comfortable to anytime or anyplace as well.

Comment

I have these as well, great boots

Originally posted by slayer View Post
                            Danner Snake Boots - Cabelas
                            [ATTACH]156937[/ATTACH]

Comment

I have three pairs of BPS Redhead Bayou Zip-ups. Love them! They are comfortable out of the box. No need to break them in and they are waterproof as well.

Comment

Working...
                              X