The American dollar!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Livin'2hunt View Post
    If things get that bad, ammo will be more valuable than gold or silver. Just sayin'.
    Beat me to it, was going to say "invest in lead".

Comment

Originally posted by sir shovelhands View Post
      Beat me to it, was going to say "invest in lead".
      Precious metal!

Comment

Originally posted by Throwin' Darts View Post
        i think your wife is right.
        x2! She is logical

Comment

Lead

If things get that bad, ammo will be more valuable than gold or silver. Just sayin'.
          I agree 100%...

Comment

Gold is not an investment, it's an insurance policy. Nothing wrong with owning a good bit of it.

Comment

Pretty much explains about investing in gold as a hedge against the weak dollar.

Gold is not an investment, it's an insurance policy. Nothing wrong with owning a good bit of it.
              Exactly right.

Comment

Lol,he makes a good point!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

My concern is we can already produce man made diamonds. If/when someone figures out Gold and Silver....investors are screwed.

Comment

There is a company called goldmoney that was talked about on a joe Rohan podcast with peter Schiff. You buy the gold and they ship it to a brinks and brinks stores your gold and issues a debit card made of gold that can be used just as any other debit card is. Some new kind of crypto-currency. That's all I know about it but I was going to do some more reading on it.

Comment

I like to see people invest in precious metals. I invest in lead. My lead will take your precious metals or anything else I might need.

Comment

Originally posted by CPR09 View Post
                        There is a company called goldmoney that was talked about on a joe Rohan podcast with peter Schiff. You buy the gold and they ship it to a brinks and brinks stores your gold and issues a debit card made of gold that can be used just as any other debit card is. Some new kind of crypto-currency. That's all I know about it but I was going to do some more reading on it.
                        It isn't a crypto currency. It is just a bank account where your "money" is gold. When you make a purchase they deduct that much gold from your account.

The real gold debit card is not standard. Peter Schiff has one because he is loaded.

https://www.goldmoney.com/holding-overview

Comment

Have some silver put away

Comment

I would invest in guns.

We all saw what happens when we have a 1 day fuel shortage. I can't imagine what would happen if the dollar crashed.

Comment

I stockpile that too !!!

Comment

Originally posted by postman View Post
                                Gold and silver will always be worth something. The dollar isn't worth the paper it's printed on. My 2 cents
                                Why is that? Their value is only perceived. You can't eat gold or silver, you can't drink it. I guess you could melt it down and make bullets ... but in reality, it's no more valuable than dirt or rocks.

Comment

Working...
                                X