• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jamesl View Post
    Email sent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I use to kill 40-50 coons per year by poisoning, trapping and whatever else at my feeder location and got tired of it. I bought the coonhoods about 10 months ago and couldn’t be happier! It’s amazing that i hardly ever get coons on camera anymore. At first they were trying their hardest to get to the feed for about a month then they completely just gave up. Crazy how good these things work!

Comment

Originally posted by RMW View Post
        I use to kill 40-50 coons per year by poisoning, trapping and whatever else at my feeder location and got tired of it. I bought the coonhoods about 10 months ago and couldn’t be happier! It’s amazing that i hardly ever get coons on camera anymore. At first they were trying their hardest to get to the feed for about a month then they completely just gave up. Crazy how good these things work!

RMW thanks again for sharing your experience. genuine review like this speak so much to the credibility of a product than I could ever get across from running adds. Thanks to you and BlackGold for taking the time to share with the rest of TBH!

Comment

Originally posted by HadenP View Post
          RMW thanks again for sharing your experience. genuine review like this speak so much to the credibility of a product than I could ever get across from running adds. Thanks to you and BlackGold for taking the time to share with the rest of TBH!

Just putting out the truth about products that work. I’m sick of add dollars determining which products get the spotlight. Products that work get my attention plain and simple.

Comment

Looking forward to your next installment on this review. Still getting customers telling me they decided to contact me after seeing this thread.. thanks again!

Comment

We had to postpone our feeder fill but are scheduled to go back out west in Aug 23rd. Anxious to see what the cameras show.

Comment

Boss Buck

I'm pretty sure I need some of these......

Can they be put on a Boss Buck ?

Click image for larger version

Name:	20180805_230556.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	41.2 KB
ID:	24547873

Comment

Originally posted by 12ring View Post
                  I'm pretty sure I need some of these......

Can they be put on a Boss Buck ?

[ATTACH]918969[/ATTACH]

Yessir. We have a model that fits the boss buck 3 and 4 way models. Shoot me an email text or pm hpopnoe@coonhood.com 8067599206

Comment

I called y'all a bit ago. Thanks.

Comment

I have video on one trying all four sides of my feeder to reach it . I do not feed protein yet but plan to next year .

Comment

Yea they can cost you more than you might think, you guys that feed protein year round can estimate $200 per coon per year to feed them. That’s just what they eat..not counting what they can throw out on the ground because they like to make you mad. There is no limit to what they can actually cost you. Contact me. you won’t be sorry.

Comment

My hat is off to CoonHoods! Just back from filling feeders out west and over 5,000 pictures and not ONE of a coon eating from my feeder. Problem solved and best investment I've made to make sure my deer feed is actually going to the deer.
                          Thanks for a GREAT PRODUCT!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TXBRASS View Post
                            My hat is off to CoonHoods! Just back from filling feeders out west and over 5,000 pictures and not ONE of a coon eating from my feeder. Problem solved and best investment I've made to make sure my deer feed is actually going to the deer.
                            Thanks for a GREAT PRODUCT!!!

Awesome! Glad to hear of your continued success with the CoonHoods! Really appreciate you taking he time to share your thoughts on the product!

Comment

I was hoping to post pics of the coons being defeated but they totally gave up!!!

Comment

Yea that’s been the typical report.. they fight with it a few weeks then give up totally. Let your neighbors know you appreciate them feeding your coons for you and to contact me when there ready to get rid of them!! Lol

Comment

Working...
                                X