Astros vs Rangers series part deaux

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rtp View Post
    Smart, you need to stop while you are behind.....it isnt going to get any better for you.
    Whoooo...nice attempt to flip the tables....LMAO. #Overachieving..

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
      Smart, you need to stop while you are behind.....it isnt going to get any better for you.
      He always has to get the last word, but I'm thinking he will say uncle. He has no chance to win this one

Comment

Nice birds jason

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
          Whoooo...nice attempt to flip the tables....LMAO. #Overachieving..
          HaHa, #underachieving=cellar dwellar. No table flipping, it is what it is.

Comment

Originally posted by zztex View Post
            He always has to get the last word, but I'm thinking he will say uncle. He has no chance to win this one

Oh here goes RTP's lapdog with his "always getting the last word in" drivel when he's had enough.. #ruffruff hahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
              Nice birds jason

Thanks man..... It was a good year....13 Toms in 9 days for our group.

Comment

All archery?

Comment

I asked in the first thread if the over/under for the Rangers being out of 1st by the end of April would be 10 games. I got no responses. If the Angels win tonight the Rangers will be 8 games out on 4/13. I think I got my answer.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                    All archery?

All except one neckshot with a .17 at 35yrds by a 17yo when the Toms kept hanging up and one shot by Clay's 64 year old dad with his 53 year old first gun ...a single shot .410. He had been wanting to do it for a long time so he set down his bow and shot his second bird of the weekend with it. Here he is with it and the gun. All birds over decoys and called....no feeders...

The other birds were an archery double by rickk's boy over a DSD mating pair of dekes. He shot the first and the second one wouldn't leave the fake hen even with his dead buddy laying there. So he shot a second one.

Click image for larger version

Name:	00Pancho popo Toms 2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	71.3 KB
ID:	24535980

Comment

I’ll be three rows behind home plate tomorrow! Hoping for a W!

Comment

Astros win!

Comment

Doesn't seem all that long ago when the Rangers and their fans were chomping at the bit, as news leaked that the national league doormat Astros would soon be added to the AL west.

But, that was a long time ago... Be careful what you wish for!

Comment

Astros won the game but the Rangers could have easily won it. Teams looked pretty evenly matched to me.

But I'm hoping the Astros win 15 and loose 4 this year against the Rangers.

Comment

Im going to miss today's game unfortunately(playing in a golf tournament this afternoon). Hopefully Uncle Charlie keeps it rolling......GO ASTROS!

Comment

Great shooting Jason.

Comment

Working...
                                X