The Voice 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chew View Post
    My first season to watch. Pretty good talent! I have to FF through all the BS and get to the singing. Not interesting in the coaching or how everyone is a victim that grew up hard. Just sing.

Don't remember the name, but dude that sang Free by Zac Brown Band was really good.

DTH (dog **** head) has a good voice but can't really listen due to the dog pile on his skull.
    It’s “The Voice!”...not “The Hair Doo!”

Comment

Originally posted by TX_Hoghunter View Post
      We still watch and enjoy the show. I have not picked out my favorite yet.

-john
      I haven't either. I've learned not to get invested too early!

Comment

It is definitely going to take the live rounds with America voting to hash out this group, going to be a good season for sure.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Comment

Wife and I tuned in!

Comment

Some very serious talent.... I haven't been able to narrow it down to "THE 1" just yet..

I think it will be close in the end and will come down to song choice for the finale...

Comment

I enjoy it. 10x better than American Idol.

Comment

Really great talent so far this year.

Comment

My first season to watch. Pretty good talent! I have to FF through all the BS and get to the singing. Not interesting in the coaching or how everyone is a victim that grew up hard. Just sing.

Don't remember the name, but dude that sang Free by Zac Brown Band was really good.

DTH (dog **** head) has a good voice but can't really listen due to the dog pile on his skull.
                  His is Kaleb Lee and he is a good friend. Big time hunter. Great guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Take Dead Aim View Post
                    His is Kaleb Lee and he is a good friend. Big time hunter. Great guy.
                    Glad to hear it. Text me his number so I can send him a few song requests.

Comment

Im thinking that buffalo patty may hold him back... Why a grown arse man would walk around looking like that is beyond my imagination...

Comment

Glad to hear it. Text me his number so I can send him a few song requests.
                        Tell him to sing some Cody Jinks

Comment

If I was on the show right now I would sing the promise by Sturgill Simpson. It would give me a chance to show off my vocal range, touch base with 80s music fans, and bring in the country crowd as well.

Comment

If I was on the show right now I would sing the promise by Sturgill Simpson. It would give me a chance to show off my vocal range, touch base with 80s music fans, and bring in the country crowd as well.

http://youtu.be/-eWJmN8D820
                            When In Rome........

Comment

Despite what the show makes it out to be they do NOT get to pick their own songs. They are told what songs they will sing.

Comment

I'm switching back and forth between The Voice and American Idol. AI has some good stuff this season.

Comment

Working...
                                X