No announcement yet.

Official Lake Georgetown Public Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good job Colin you sure hunted hard for him.

Comment

Congrats

Comment

Hell yeah..nice

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk

Comment

Good deal.

Comment

Good deal.

Comment

Thanks guys, wasn't the target buck I wanted but he just gave me an opportunity my finger couldn't resist. Plus this was the first time my vision wasn't blurry and heart wasn't pounding so hard...lol. I initially wasn't going to pull the trigger and watched him sizing up a doe he was on. He litterally sat frozen for about 8 minutes 11 yards away from me grunting, scraping the ground and then turned and walked away when I gave one quick bleet and he turned back perfect angle and froze again. I said hmmm, let's try and draw and see if he hears it....He was oblivious and had the pin on the kill shot. I said I'm going and before I know it my arrow launched through perfectly just high of his heart and passed through. I saw him drop 25 yards from me and waited 30 minutes to make sure he was down. What anfriggin blast that was. This was the first time I actually saw the rut first hand. Thanks to y'all for teaching me how to get it done. 3 years to get this boy and worth every moment.

Comment

I’m going to call him Lucky. This is the buck I shot at on Wednesday morning. It was not a clean miss but he will be alright
                Attached Files

Comment

No wonder you couldn't see straight!! Beast!!

Comment

Well boys another golden ticket down #4 for me this year. Heading home to get my dog. Icant see at night lol

Comment

That deer has been backstrapped. Hope it doesn't get infected.

Comment

Originally posted by Z7buckmaster View Post
                        I’m going to call him Lucky. This is the buck I shot at on Wednesday morning. It was not a clean miss but he will be alright
                        Looks like you just have him a close shave.

Comment

Btw gentleman and ladies if there are any here. I think after the season we should have a cook out or something just to get together and tell hunting lies ah I mean stories and just hang out.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimbousmc View Post
                            Btw gentleman and ladies if there are any here. I think after the season we should have a cook out or something just to get together and tell hunting lies ah I mean stories and just hang out.
                            Agree, maybe at one of the park campsites

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

1.5 45lb not a golden ticket but meat in the freezer . I know how to shoot a deer with the bow I just get too excited when I see a big buck
                              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
                                That deer has been backstrapped. Hope it doesn't get infected.
                                Glen he jump the string. I think He’ll be fine

Comment

Working...
                                X