small buisness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

small buisness

Im looking to start a little buisness as a student where I buy and rent out shipping containers. Do any of yall find a reason to rent one of these. Im looking for projected uses to help find clients.

Only people who rent them are contractors on major job sites to store supplies in securely but.....they always get broken into some how...

Comment

i dont have a use for them but good luck on the new opportunity

Comment

You mean similar to what P.O.Ds does?

Comment

I rented one for my property. 20' for all my tools and stuff so I dont haul back n forth hour one way each to use when I need my toola, I just go to container and get what I need.

I plan on renting a 40' for our stuff we have in current house to be put in while we live in travel trailer until the house is built. When a shop is built, both containers will go back.

I think on most level that would rent it would be G.C. and Builders.

Good luck on your business venture.

Comment

We are going to get one to store our corn and hunting jeep at the ranch...

Comment

Not everyone will have something that will move a 20' or 40' container and if you are going to move them yourself, those trailers are not cheap to buy or build. Not a bad idea though.

Comment

My lease group needs storage space for country in Dickens County, east of Lubbock. That's a long way from Sweat City but keep us apprised of your venture.

Comment

Working...
                X