No announcement yet.

Monster Oklahoma buck poached

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last edited by OGW310; 10-10-2009, 06:56 PM.

Comment

Welcome to the campfire Randy!

Thank you for what you do!

Comment

randy welcome to fire and I hope you catch the poacher.

Comment

Thanks.......310

Comment

Just got off phone with Randy. I gave him everything I know. I think we found out who sent the picture to my patient. Luckily I had saved the email with photo attached and had his name on it. Never would of figured a deer that big would be free ranging in eastern Oklahoma. I will keep in contact with him and will post updates as I get them.

Comment

You get the email Randy?

Comment

Originally posted by sooner00 View Post
                Not sure if it's the same deer or not. Both have huge brow tines though.
                thats got to be the same deer

Comment

Poteau Mountain is roughly 2650 ft.

A lot of deer are poached in this manner. Those poachers don't bother with abiding by the law in any way, shape, or form.
                  I saw many bucks in Kansas that were taken the same way in the past. Stiffer fines have helped in recent years.

Comment

Originally posted by Lance View Post
                    Just got off phone with Randy. I gave him everything I know. I think we found out who sent the picture to my patient. Luckily I had saved the email with photo attached and had his name on it. Never would of figured a deer that big would be free ranging in eastern Oklahoma. I will keep in contact with him and will post updates as I get them.
                    Lance, try looking at North Central Oklahoma for the big boys.

Comment

I am headed to the Republican River for my first weekend in Kansas next friday.

Comment

The biggest deer ive ever seen was when i was coon hunting one night around atoka, oklahoma... good bucks there for sure

Comment

that sucks

Comment

Originally posted by Lance View Post
                            Hey Lance didn't mean to get you involved in this. Just thought it was crazy finding the trail cam pic over here after finding out about the story.

Keith

Comment

Originally posted by Coondog View Post
                              The biggest deer ive ever seen was when i was coon hunting one night around atoka, oklahoma... good bucks there for sure
                              There are no big deer in Atoka co.

Comment

Originally posted by sooner00 View Post
                                There are no big deer in Atoka co.
                                They are hiding over in Grady co.....

Comment

Working...
                                X