ExxonMobil is still hiring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by teofilo27 View Post
    ok cool. they are just so ambiguous about the whole process it's driving me outta my **** mind!!!
    yea i was about to give up lol...

thanks for the info....

Comment

I work right across the fence line from Exxon. I had heard about their opens. Good pay from what I hear.

Comment

Yea pay im not really worried about. At this point getting the job lol....

Comment

What kind of work are you looking for? I hear alot of stuff available through contractors. Maybe I know something that could help you.

Comment

Engineering was what i was doing before being laid off.. Now i have an interview with Ex hopefully i get the job....

Comment

Nalco is hiring as well. Think there are 100 or so positions in north America alone...more world wide.

Comment

exxonMobil is still hiring

This is for" LETHAL INJECTION"
                I tested in the mid 90"s and received a letter that I didn't meet the requirements.Since the I brushed up on my skills at Lee College and then my career took me to Kentucky for about 6.5 yrs and now I am back.I am back,I registered with Exxonmobil and filled out the online and posted my resume.
                Is there any advise that you can give me or help without you getting in trouble? And I remember that the test I took back then was the toughest test I have ever taken at that time.And thank you for your opinion.

Thanks
                J.D.4669

Comment

J.D.4669, no problem.
                  About the only advise I can give you at the time is to use every minute of time you are allowed for the test to go over your answers and double/triple check your answers and be patient as it is still a lengthy process. If you make it to the interview stage holler back at me and I might be able to help a little more. Good luck

Comment

This is for Lethal Injection.
                    Can you give me the answers for questions 1 through 200.
                    thanks

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                      This is for Lethal Injection.
                      Can you give me the answers for questions 1 through 200.
                      thanks
                      All of them are true.

Comment

Originally posted by Lethal Injection View Post
                        All of them are true.
                        Just kidding.

Comment

The test is still tough but not that tough. I took it about 6 months ago and passed. A lot of the test is taking your time to read the question so you can understand the answer they are seeking. There is a good bit of math also but it wasn't that hard. Still waiting for that interview call if and when.

Comment

I hear you, I started testing in the late 80's and have tested three times before I was hired in 98.

Comment

Took me 2 tries to get on buy made it on back in the late 80's. Not the same company it was back in those days but the pay, benefits and hours are still great. Only 2 more years until early retirement age then I am a any day now person

Comment

Working...
                              X