Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Trump Effect.........

The Trump effect.

7 Trillion dollars of value added to the stock market.........

Last edited by Tbar; 01-05-2018, 06:47 AM.

And as a bonus......liberal insanity make for good comedy

Comment

Looks to be a steady trend up to me.

Comment

Should continue upwards exponentially with this tax cut. I saw that me and the wife filing jointly married will take us from our current 33 percent bracket down to a 24 percent. That's a lot of money in my pocket to spend and invest in the economy.

Comment

From the past few days nationwide, I would say he has done cured global warming as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I hired 1 new guy at almost double minimum pay and am spending like a drunk sailor...

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
              From the past few days nationwide, I would say he has done cured global warming as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Don't forget about cryptocurrency!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
                  Should continue upwards exponentially with this tax cut. I saw that me and the wife filing jointly married will take us from our current 33 percent bracket down to a 24 percent. That's a lot of money in my pocket to spend and invest in the economy.
                  In the same boat as you and love it. looks like I'll be paying a truck off a little sooner. Thanks Mr. Trump for stimulating my economy.

Comment

Originally posted by thorthunder View Post
                    I hired 1 new guy at almost double minimum pay and am spending like a drunk sailor...
                    You were not supposed to do that!!!....as the business owner you were supposed to hoard all the savings for yourself!! Haven't you been listening to CNN and MSNBC!! Your screwing this all up for them!

Comment

I am enjoying it so far my 401k is up over 30% since the elections. The last 8 years I lost money 2 years in my 401k and another 2 years would have been in the negative if what I put in and my work put in bumped it back into the positive. Nice to finally see some positive results.

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                        And as a bonus......liberal insanity make for good comedy
                        Especially on the green screen

Comment

Not to mention that unemployment in the black community is the lowest it has ever been since records kept. Arent the DEMS the minority saviors???

Comment

I love it. But I pulled back some of my positions and lost out on some good gains. I just thought we were going to see a pullback at some point soon. Now, I'm rethinking buying in heavily but man the stock prices are high. I think it might be a good time to buy back in though because of tax reform and just where our economy appears to be headed!

Comment

North and South Korea have agreed to form their first joint Olympic team and march together during the opening ceremony, they announced today.

What are the odds this would have happened had Trump had not been in office?

Comment

Working...
                              X