Roy Moore....Repubelickin' hit job?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Man View Post
    Accuser now admitting to writing the yearbook inscription....

And many on here were already labeling him a guilty perv at the start of this thread

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Have y'all been bombarded down there 16ncs with ads? I think the stories for the morning are written already. Either Trump suffers defeat or ignorant Alabama voters elect Moore McConnel faces pressure not to seat.

Comment

Originally posted by thegrouse View Post
        Have y'all been bombarded down there 16ncs with ads? I think the stories for the morning are written already. Either Trump suffers defeat or ignorant Alabama voters elect Moore McConnel faces pressure not to seat.

How can the senate subvert the will of the people of Alabama? The senate has no choice if Moore wins and chooses to serve

Comment

Originally posted by bloodstick View Post
          How can the senate subvert the will of the people of Alabama? The senate has no choice if Moore wins and chooses to serve

I agree but if they can find a way to deny him I think they will try.

Comment

My theory is the Dems are claiming the "moral high ground" as they say, pushing Franken to back out to gain support in future elections claiming self accountability. Maybe the republicans are trying to do the same with Moore, innocent or guilty.

Comment

I saw a “Vote or die” sign yesterday the Dems are putting up. It will be recounted but . Too much to type here but this was certainly an “October Surprise” I am really ticked but it is what it is. Get back to work tomorrow.

Comment

WFAA in Dallas just declared Jones the winner.

If that remains, this ain’t good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Should never have taken Sessions out of the Senate, now we have a democrat in the seat and a useless AG.

Comment

Last 10% coming from urban areas. No way to make it up...

Comment

If he had won I believe they would have to seat him. The best he could have hoped for was a seat on the back right row of the Republican side and wait for the next election. At least he would have been a vote President Trump could count on.

This is a dark day for Alabama in my judgement. Moore was not my pick in the primary but I will never vote for a member of the Democrat Party.

I would be willing to bet all the accusers fade into the woodwork.

Comment

Tonight Alabama is a disgrace. Plain and simple. They just turned the tide for the dems. Call me what you may but remember what I said a year from now.

Comment

Roy Moore no more. Poor ole fella lost his race

Comment

whats the margin for a mandatory recount? id imagine that they are within the limit being less than a percent of separation.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
                              Should never have taken Sessions out of the Senate, now we have a democrat in the seat and a useless AG.
                              Yep. I knew Sessions would get a good position and happy to see him at AG. Then out of the blue while Trump is out of town he recuses himself! And did not have to! I really thought the President should have canned him then. Our other Senator said he would not vote for the nominee of the party. I don't know what the end will be but this is hatchet job so far. Unfortunately Republicans are involved

Comment

Roy Moore....Repubelickin' hit job?

The chickens have come home to roost.

Happy to see Alabama moderates and centrists take a stand tonight against political extremism and religiously-motivated demagoguery.

Trump commits yet another unforced error by overtly backing a bigoted zealot and theocrat. I expect he will pay the price in 2018.

Hasta la vista, Roy Moore. Evidently God was not on your side.

Comment

Working...
                                X