X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey we all been praying for him. He can’t fail now.[emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I bigly love the fact that there is a lot of people eating crow everyday now.

Comment

The Stock Market loves him also

Comment

Need one more election to go our way and we have fundamentally changed America. {BACK}

Lock her up........................

Comment

I just watched his speech. 80 plus% of the Jewish community votes dem. Surely that flopped today??????

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
              I just watched his speech. 80 plus% of the Jewish community votes dem. Surely that flopped today??????

I can pretty well assure you that’s not going to happen. The majority of groups (Jewish, black, hispanic, asian, north-easterners etc) vote democrat because it’s what they’ve always done. To change their minds means they’ve lost. It doesn’t matter to them how egregious the democrat is they vote for as long as they win.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun shooter View Post
                I can pretty well assure you that’s not going to happen. The majority of groups (Jewish, black, hispanic, asian, north-easterners etc) vote democrat because it’s what they’ve always done. To change their minds means they’ve lost. It doesn’t matter to them how egregious the democrat is they vote for as long as they win.

That's old thinking.

He won over a big portion of the minority population when he said the Dems have control inner cities for decades and the only time the come around is election time.

Comment

I can pretty well assure you that’s not going to happen. The majority of groups (Jewish, black, hispanic, asian, north-easterners etc) vote democrat because it’s what they’ve always done. To change their minds means admitting they were duped. It doesn’t matter to them how egregious the democrat is they vote for as long as they win.

fify

Comment

Message to Trump

Originally posted by Charles View Post
                    That's old thinking.

He won over a big portion of the minority population when he said the Dems have control inner cities for decades and the only time the come around is election time.

He didn’t even come close to getting 50% of the minority vote. He improved over McCain and Romney, but no where near any majority.
                    Last edited by Cajun shooter; 12-06-2017, 03:09 PM.

Comment

He didn’t even come close to getting 50% of the minority vote. He improved over McCain and Romney, but no where near any majority.
                      Big portion doesn't mean majority

Comment

Originally posted by TxDispatcher View Post
                        Big portion doesn't mean majority

I wouldn’t call what he got a big portion either. It’s almost negligible.

Comment

I don't understand how any Jew or Christian can vote Democrat.

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post

It really can’t be understood. The explanation I gave above is all there is to it.

I was born and raised in south Louisiana. My whole family and everyone I knew voted only democrat. We were all very conservative people but because all our memorable ancestors always ripped repubs we grew up believing only one way. That was against the repubs. I was originally registered democrat but haven’t voted that way in almost 40 years and never will again.

Comment

It really can’t be understood. The explanation I gave above is all there is to it.

I was born and raised in south Louisiana. My whole family and everyone I knew voted only democrat. We were all very conservative people but because all our memorable ancestors always ripped repubs we grew up believing only one way. That was against the repubs. I was originally registered democrat but haven’t voted that way in almost 40 years and never will again.

I understand. My grandmother and great uncle are the same way.

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
                                I'm amazed as well. Makes no sense whatsoever how any Jew could vote for a Democrat.

Comment

Working...
                                X