Eating their own

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Livin'2hunt View Post
    I think Ironman was eluding to the point that, all of your interests and values don't usually mesh with your typically left-of-center political viewpoint. At least what we read on here.
    i agree with most things i read on this forum. but im definitely more vocal about things that i dont agree with. for some reason i feel the need to interject with an unpopular opinion more than i do with the popular opinion. i guess im a contrarian.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by texasnavy05 View Post
      i agree with most things i read on this forum. but im definitely more vocal about things that i dont agree with. for some reason i feel the need to interject with an unpopular opinion more than i do with the popular opinion. i guess im a contrarian.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

So is everyone else on here!!

An intellectual back and forth is fun.

Comment

If you think that men aren't becoming less masculine then you just haven't had reason to notice. It is about impossible to find young men that will do physical work any more. I'm 67 and have not had any young men that could keep up with me in the last 15 years. I have always paid more than twice minimum wage trying to get good ones, but to no avail. The large percentage of the ones I see are wussies of the highest level. The last 3 metal buildings I've built, I have built all by my self because............wussies.

Comment

Originally posted by Draco View Post
          If you think that men aren't becoming less masculine then you just haven't had reason to notice. It is about impossible to find young men that will do physical work any more. I'm 67 and have not had any young men that could keep up with me in the last 15 years. I have always paid more than twice minimum wage trying to get good ones, but to no avail. The large percentage of the ones I see are wussies of the highest level. The last 3 metal buildings I've built, I have built all by my self because............wussies.

You hit the nail on the head there, Draco.

Comment

AMEN! 100% Correct!

Comment

Originally posted by Buff View Post

i do wonder what kind of men will be around 50 years from now
              Ones with no chests and shoulders narrower than their waist.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Pajamaboy-jose-del-real.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	43.8 KB
ID:	24521975
              Last edited by Let's go Brandon!; 11-30-2017, 11:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                Color me shocked. Especially considering the farmer/rancher part and you believing that masculinity is on the rise. I'm baffled at your way of thinking, that's for sure.
                It is cultural Marxism. If your background comes from a people who leftist perceive as oppressed you are encouraged to be masculine / criminal. If you come from a background leftist perceive as an oppressor you are encouraged to be submissive. It is a propaganda campaign that has be on going since at least the 1960's. Country folks in the USA are the last hold outs. That is why we are constantly targeted for derogatory criticism. IMO

Comment

Average testosterone levels have dropped significantly over the past 40 years, so medical science supports your observation.

Comment

I thought this started about Matt. I bet NBC won't hang any missletoe up at their Christmas party this year.

Comment

Originally posted by 100%TtId View Post
                      Average testosterone levels have dropped significantly over the past 40 years, so medical science supports your observation.
                      Probably because many kids are being fed soy
                      Soy scientifically lowers testosterone and raises estrogen.
                      The term Soy boy is a thing for a reason

Comment

Even in my line of work there are A LOT of them.
                        Mainly on the emotional side as in get butt hurt at anything they see as criticism

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                          Even in my line of work there are A LOT of them.
                          Mainly on the emotional side as in get butt hurt at anything they see as criticism
                          I think the wuss in young men has a lot to do with the over protection by their parents. How many teenagers have to work at tough jobs in the summer?

Comment

Scary isn't it.... I see the same exact thing...

That car insurance commercial showing that young man on the phone with his dad who doesn't know what a lug wrench is says it all.... Sadly that describes much of the male youth 30 and under.. That's what we have coming... But HEY at least they have beards and tattoos....
                            Last edited by PondPopper; 12-03-2017, 09:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Brown E View Post
                              I think the wuss in young men has a lot to do with the over protection by their parents. How many teenagers have to work at tough jobs in the summer?
                              Certainly no argument on that point from me.
                              These parents dont seem to act much like parents anymore.
                              I got a call at the FD at 11 at night one time to try and talk a child into taking his medication. Parents did not have the gumption to make him take the meds so we had to do it

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                                Probably because many kids are being fed soy
                                Soy scientifically lowers testosterone and raises estrogen.
                                The term Soy boy is a thing for a reason

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTSvLKY7HEk"]The Truth About Soy Boys - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Working...
                                X