Steve Kerr can kiss my . . .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Steve Kerr can kiss my . . .

And all the other pro sports folks who think we give a rip what they don't like about Trump or the rest of us think or say about the Jack wagons kneeling. Let them all rot.

Sent from my SM-J710MN using Tapatalk

He said it would be nice if the media would stop followin both of them b/c they want attention...meaning Trump and LaVar. Seems sensible to me.

Comment

Pop and Kerr both need to get a real job. I use to enjoy watching the Spurs when Robinson and Duncan were playing but no more as long as Pop keeping popping off with his liberal bs. Obviously smelly jockey straps causes brain damage.

Comment

Originally posted by TxAg View Post
        He said it would be nice if the media would stop followin both of them b/c they want attention...meaning Trump and LaVar. Seems sensible to me.
        Exact same words we said. Two attention loving children. He has to know that Levar Ball baited him for footage to have on his reality show.....right???

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Dilly Dilly

Comment

I am above averagely well-informed on the issues but there are millions like me. I would dearly love to debate either one of those guys in an open forum where they don't just get to spout their bumper sticker opinions but have to back it up. They need to stick to what they know and that is basketball. I am not a huge fan of our current president but it riles me when these celebrities with their inch-deep knowledge start with their virtue signalling
            Last edited by jerp; 11-26-2017, 07:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
              I am above averagely well-informed on the issues but there are millions like me. I would dearly love to debate either one of those guys in an open forum where they don't just get to spout their bumper sticker opinions but have to back it up. They need to stick to what they know and that is basketball. I am not a huge fan of our current president but it riles me when these celebrities with their inch-deep knowledge start with their virtue signalling
              I would pay to see you destroy them in an open forum sir.

Comment

Steve Kerr is a flaming freaking idiot. Plain and simple. Just another babbling liberal race baiting fool. You can only play that card so many times and then it's just crying wolf. And jerp I'd pay good money to see you make him look like the fool he is.

Comment

Who th is Steve Kerr? Never heard of him! Actor? Politician? Comedian?

Comment

Originally posted by locolobo View Post
                    Who th is Steve Kerr? Never heard of him! Actor? Politician? Comedian?
                    X2

Comment

Working...
                    X