Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Draw hunts, what are y'all putting in for and did you draw?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bossbowman View Post
    Have the 2nd draws for sept. 15th started hitting anyones account today?
    Account still showing pend 2nd draw for me. Possibly tomorrow.

Ross V.

Comment

Originally posted by txisboi23 View Post

Ross V.
      Same here.

Comment

Originally posted by txisboi23 View Post

Ross V.

Should be tomorrow. Today was 10 days from original draw

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I did not take the time to read about being able to apply for more than one hunt per category. Nevertheless I got drawn for Kickapoo Cavern Archery starting next week.

Comment

Got my 1st win on the TPWD draw system!!!
            Now 1 for 52.

My boy had already drawn Balcones Canyonlands for the youth weekend Nov10-12
            (1st time with TPWD, 2nd time ever).

I just got notice that I drew Balcones Canyonlands the next week Nov17-19
            (1st time with TPWD, 3rd time ever).

Comment

Looks like they are updating the 2nd draws for the 15th Sept hunts.
              No go for me, but good luck to those who have been drawn.

Comment

Got drawn for aransas, any help would be appreciated

Comment

No luck for me this round. Currently 1/25. Come on 10/15 winners!!

Comment

Yep 2nd draws updated, no dice!

Comment

I got drawn for Laguna Atascosa Dec/29-12/31.

Comment

Between the kids and myself we are 0 for 22 so far this year.

My kids are down to one category. Javelina. I hope they get drawn. They have never even saw a javelina in real life so it would be a cool experience to get to hunt them and potentially shot one.

I've got the guided hunts at Mason Mountain as well as mule deer left for myself. I'd much rather the kids get drawn though. We shall see.
                        Last edited by BradBryant1000; 09-26-2017, 09:46 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BradBryant1000 View Post
                          Between the kids and myself we are 0 for 22 so far this year.

My kids are down to one category. Javelina. I hope they get drawn. They have never even saw a javelina in real life so it would be a cool experience to get to hunt them and potentially shot one.

I've got the guided hunts at Mason Mountain as well as mule deer left for myself. I'd much rather the kids get drawn though. We shall see.
                          Yep, we're 0-fer too but I think we're at 30 something and 0. I'm hoping for Javi for my 9 year old too, he really wants to get one. I do have the boys signed up for the draw in some of the TYHP hunts, so hopefully we get something there and get to do some traveling this fall.

Comment

Originally posted by OleTomTalker View Post
                            Yep, we're 0-fer too but I think we're at 30 something and 0. I'm hoping for Javi for my 9 year old too, he really wants to get one. I do have the boys signed up for the draw in some of the TYHP hunts, so hopefully we get something there and get to do some traveling this fall.

Good luck to your boys. I hope y'all draw and are successful on your hunts!!!

My kids are like you said your 9 year old is.....they are wanting to get a javelina also. So if we don't draw javelina I am thinking about looking around for a paid javelina hunt for them. Fingers crossed we draw.

Comment

Struck out here. Good luck to those who drew!

Comment

0 for 37 so far. Drew 3 last year, so I guess that jinxed me. Still have several to go though.

Comment

Working...
                                X