No announcement yet.

Truck hits GIANT hog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They blurred the hogs face to protect its identity, until notification of next of kin! That, or it was a minor hog, an under 18 years of age.

cricman

Comment

6 or 7 years ago on 59 south of Victoria a Toyota Chambray hit a 300 pounder. the left front tire, hub, tie rods, cv joints was ripped and stuck under the right rear passenger seat. with the short legs, its just like hitting a 2 foot brick wall.

Comment

I hit a hog in Montgomery County one time and called the Sheriff's Office to let them know there was a 200-pound hog in the middle of the road. They wanted my name number and address and I would not give it to them. Just told the dispatcher where the hog was and left. Two weeks later I got a bill in my mailbox for animal carcass removal fee.
        $189!!!!!!!

I couldn't believe it. I never gave them any info.

Comment

I see what appears to be a little pig residue on drivers side..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
            I hit a hog in Montgomery County one time and called the Sheriff's Office to let them know there was a 200-pound hog in the middle of the road. They wanted my name number and address and I would not give it to them. Just told the dispatcher where the hog was and left. Two weeks later I got a bill in my mailbox for animal carcass removal fee.
            $189!!!!!!!

Now that's just jacked up.. SMH..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I had a Ford like that in high school. We had a few run ins with some bigguns...they always rode in the passenger seat though.

Comment

Originally posted by CEO View Post
                I had a Ford like that in high school. We had a few run ins with some bigguns...they always rode in the passenger seat though.

Comment

Originally posted by CEO View Post
                  Not sure I’d admit to that in a public forum.😂😂😂

Comment

$189!!!!!!!

When you called you gave them all the info they needed.

Comment

Originally posted by 91cavgt View Post
                      When you called you gave them all the info they needed.
                      No....I had a prepaid phone at the time.

Comment

No....I had a prepaid phone at the time.
                        Must’ve been Chewsday when you called. That was probably the giveaway right there.

Comment

is it just me, or does that thing look like its from a feedlot/farm? Doesn't look like the body of a feral hog.

Comment

Looks like about the same size my cousin hit about 15 years ago, totaling his truck. And yes, that’s me 15 years ago.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Hope they let him keep the pig.

Comment

Originally posted by texasnavy05 View Post
                                is it just me, or does that thing look like its from a feedlot/farm? Doesn't look like the body of a feral hog.
                                It doesn't look like a feral hog to most because 99% of folks never see a wild hog that big.. That's what a BIG wild hog looks like..
                                It's what makes them BIG..

Comment

Working...
                                X