No announcement yet.

SwampRabbit going live (2017)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I may have been taking out alotta frustration when I just ripped the rest off.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Comment

Headed back out to wander aimlessly some more.

Comment

What is killing me is that I have never not found the arrow... I have no clue as to what happened...

Comment

That's a bummer ! Same thing happened to me last year with a doe I hit in October I found the arrow 2 weeks ago , I thought the arrow was in her but it actually went through her into the dirt ,broadhead was rusted out. I feel your pain.

Comment

Originally posted by R.Armendariz View Post
            That's a bummer ! Same thing happened to me last year with a doe I hit in October I found the arrow 2 weeks ago , I thought the arrow was in her but it actually went through her into the dirt ,broadhead was rusted out. I feel your pain.
            Just spent another hour and some change looking beyond previously, plus went back again to see if my mind was playing tricks on me and it did pass through. Thanks for the tip Roger.

Comment

Well... back in the same stand I hunted last evening. Not gonna lie... kind of given up for the weekend. After getting busted last night, don't expect to see much. Hoping a pig will come by.

Comment

Ran into a snag. When I nocked my arrow, I heard a twang... insert weight loose. Got down, walked back to camp and swapped out shafts.

Comment

Get back out there Bud!! Keep pushing forward good luck tonight!

Comment

It happens to the best. Good luck the rest of the weekend. I'm not having such a good lease trip either. Got here and power been out for at least a week. Whole house smells like a dead body with the freezer contents. Was also savagely attacked by a cow. I'm almost scared to shoot at one with the run of luck I've had.

Comment

Originally posted by KenWood View Post
                      It happens to the best. Good luck the rest of the weekend. I'm not having such a good lease trip either. Got here and power been out for at least a week. Whole house smells like a dead body with the freezer contents. Was also savagely attacked by a cow. I'm almost scared to shoot at one with the run of luck I've had.
                      Dang!

Swamp, that deer could still be found. Don't give up!

Comment

Had two very fidgety does come by.

Comment

Originally posted by SwampRabbit View Post
                          Ran into a snag. When I nocked my arrow, I heard a twang... insert weight loose. Got down, walked back to camp and swapped out shafts.

Only took one with you?

Sent from my SM-J710MN using Tapatalk

Comment

The smaller of the two came back and hung out for a while.

Comment

Originally posted by tradtiger View Post
                              Dang!

Swamp, that deer could still be found. Don't give up!
                              Literally no sign buddy. I am scratching my head to. Even if I could call a dog, I dont have a single drop of blood. I grid searched a 30 acre tract of land... if I had a lead, I would be out there.

Comment

Long story short... the does came back yet again, but stayed to inside the treeline. Gonna stay a little extra for a remote chance at a hog... but not too long. Gotta pack for an early morning departure.

Comment

Working...
                                X