300 BLK Optics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

300 BLK Optics

What are y'all's favorite optics for 300 BLK; more specifically for a 10.5" pistol. I'm thinking about the Primary Arms 1-6X24mm SFP scope w ACSS.

Before I buy new, does anybody have a scope (low magnification) for sale?

Are you going to hunt with it? If so, get a bigger objective. I've been down that road.

Comment

Originally posted by adam_p View Post
      Are you going to hunt with it? If so, get a bigger objective. I've been down that road.
      Yes, it will (ideally) be my 'go to gun' when driving for pigs in a ranger/golf cart.

Comment

My 2 blackouts had USO's on them. An SR4-C and an SR8-C

Comment

300 BLK Optics

I run a 6x SFWA SS.

It is tough, and always right on. That is my go-to rifle, and has spent most of its life on the quad, or in the truck. It's also the first one I grab to go hunt with.

Comment

Mine wears a 3.5-10x40 leupy w/cds and an Aimpoint micro at 45 degrees

Comment

2-12 VX6 Leupy...love it.

Comment

Originally posted by Patton View Post
                Yes, it will (ideally) be my 'go to gun' when driving for pigs in a ranger/golf cart.
                I couldn't see crap with mine in low light. May have been my eyes, but I won't have another one on anything I plan on hunting with.

Comment

Depends on your budget
                  My vote is a Vortex Viper 1-4x24mm
                  Daylight bright Lighted reticle
                  Plenty magnification for the effective range of a 300BLK
                  Good glass quality
                  Close to a true 1x power for fast target acquisition in tight windows
                  VIP warranty
                  Made in the Philippines as opposed to China

Or a Trijicon Accupower/Accupoint if you want something nicer
                  If you want something cheaper than the Vortex look at the Primary Arms low power options or the Strike Eagle

Comment

As of now, I'm leaning towards a Vortex VMX-T3 magnifier and a red dot (haven't decided which).

Comment

I have a vortex crossfire 1-4x24 on my 10.5" pistol.

Comment

As of now, I'm leaning towards a Vortex VMX-T3 magnifier and a red dot (haven't decided which).
                        Just make sure it compensates for a lot of drop! HA

Comment

Eotech has some options with 300BLK drop compensations built in. Should be noted that if you have an astigmatism the red dot/holographic sights will not look sharp and adding a magnifier will only make it worse.

Comment

Originally posted by BigJimmyRustler View Post
                            Eotech has some options with 300BLK drop compensations built in. Should be noted that if you have an astigmatism the red dot/holographic sights will not look sharp and adding a magnifier will only make it worse.
                            I did not know that, maybe that's why I was never really satisfied with mine. Lol

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Something with lighted reticle. I have Acog and Leopold VX-R.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X