"OFFICIAL" Granger Hog Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AdventureBoy View Post
    Get out there and hog hunt and blow all these non-local deer hunter's sets. Retarded amount of standby hunters. Time to make it a crappy place to deer hunt. Thanks Bones!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    Granger belongs to everyone in the US, local or not. Doesn't matter what we think about it.

Not really a good idea to put a permanent record of calling for hunter harassment on the interwebs...

Comment

Originally posted by Jspradley View Post
      Granger belongs to everyone in the US, local or not. Doesn't matter what we think about it.

Not really a good idea to put a permanent record of calling for hunter harassment on the interwebs...
      Hunting is not harassing hunters. I have the right to stalk the ground as they do to sit in a tree.

Comment

Basic respect for other hunters has always been an elusive concept for you. It's no wonder why things are the way that they are.
        Hunting is not harassing hunters. I have the right to stalk the ground as they do to sit in a tree.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Don't think that's what he meant. There's fellers in here and the other thread making comments about people keeping their mouths shut and such. As you've probably read.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

"OFFICIAL" Granger Hog Hunting Thread

Typical example of a few bad apples making an entire community look bad, that being the hunting community this time.

Whether it’s a guy on his first hunt or someone that’s been out there for 50 years shouldn’t we all be working together?

That’s what a decent person would do.....

Comment

Originally posted by travisn321 View Post
              Typical example of a few bad apples making an entire community look bad, that being the hunting community this time.

Whether it’s a guy on his first hunt or someone that’s been out there for 50 years shouldn’t we all be working together?

Exactly. We should congratulate those who drew, and regardless of where you're from, not threaten to purposefully ruin hunts and make a public hunting ground hostile to non-locals. It's called being a good sport and a good person.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Comment

[quote=Sneaky;13722973]Exactly. We should congratulate those who drew, and regardless of where you're from, not threaten to purposefully ruin hunts and make a public hunting ground hostile to non-locals. It's called being a good sport and a good person.

Actually let me edit that... says the guy who bashes every rookie hunter on other social media platforms. May not be a good sport, but I'm a hell of a better person than you are.
                Last edited by Removed; 10-22-2018, 02:13 PM.

Comment

[quote=Sneaky;13722912]Basic respect for other hunters has always been an elusive concept for you. It's no wonder why things are the way that they are.

There you go again replying where you should hold your tongue. Things are the way they are because of you and you alone. Get a life.
                  Last edited by Removed; 10-22-2018, 02:14 PM.

Comment

Sociopath
                    Sociopaths are people who have little to no conscience. They will lie, cheat, steal and manipulate others for their own benefit. They know exactly what they are doing, they just don't care because they don't think that way. If you are naive enough, they will brainwash you into doing exactly what they say and what they want which is the only time a sociopath is truly happy.
                    Sociopaths can hide this well if you haven't known them for long. They're really nice and charming at first, almost too nice, but it's extremely fake. The niceness will last until a problem occurs in which they are at fault however, you will be manipulated to believe that you are in the wrong. There is no reasoning with this person. Things have to be their way or it's the highway. They will blame you for hurting them (even if they're the ones who hurt you) or blame the world for all their problems (knowing full well they do ****ty things in general). They are compulsive liars and even if they do apologize, it's never genuine. Most are anti social and have few to no friends because most people around them don't want to associate with them. However the sociopath will again tell you that "people hate me for no reason/the world is against me". The only person who will put up with a sociopath is someone who is off their rocker or someone who has absolutely no self respect, or both of those two combined.

Comment

To everyone else, this was obviously a joke. I would never intentionally ruin someone hunt.

Comment

Sociopath
                        Sociopaths are people who have little to no conscience. They will lie, cheat, steal and manipulate others for their own benefit. They know exactly what they are doing, they just don't care because they don't think that way. If you are naive enough, they will brainwash you into doing exactly what they say and what they want which is the only time a sociopath is truly happy.
                        Sociopaths can hide this well if you haven't known them for long. They're really nice and charming at first, almost too nice, but it's extremely fake. The niceness will last until a problem occurs in which they are at fault however, you will be manipulated to believe that you are in the wrong. There is no reasoning with this person. Things have to be their way or it's the highway. They will blame you for hurting them (even if they're the ones who hurt you) or blame the world for all their problems (knowing full well they do ****ty things in general). They are compulsive liars and even if they do apologize, it's never genuine. Most are anti social and have few to no friends because most people around them don't want to associate with them. However the sociopath will again tell you that "people hate me for no reason/the world is against me". The only person who will put up with a sociopath is someone who is off their rocker or someone who has absolutely no self respect, or both of those two combined.

i think you just have a lack of understanding the "community," aspect the hunting world should have. I've had people send me messages looking for help on certain draw areas i was fortunate enough to hunt in the past and i wasn't a local, and when i was asking for help there were lots of locals reaching out to help me as well. what goes around comes around and you obviously cant grasp that concept. you got triggered cause you didn't get drawn and threaten to ruin others hunts to satisfy your loss of not getting drawn. just showing your true character and its pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by txhushlife View Post
                          i think you just have a lack of understanding the "community," aspect the hunting world should have. I've had people send me messages looking for help on certain draw areas i was fortunate enough to hunt in the past and i wasn't a local, and when i was asking for help there were lots of locals reaching out to help me as well. what goes around comes around and you obviously cant grasp that concept. you got triggered cause you didn't get drawn and threaten to ruin others hunts to satisfy your loss of not getting drawn. just showing your true character and its pathetic.
                          If you say so. You have never met me or asked me for info. I'd be the first to send you stand locations or take you out myself, but go ahead and believe that other guy.

Comment

Get out there and hog hunt and blow all these non-local deer hunter's sets. Retarded amount of standby hunters. Time to make it a crappy place to deer hunt. Thanks Bones!

hmmm

Comment

yeah, the other guys

Comment

Sociopath

What are you on about? Sociopathy? No one wants a psych lesson. No disrespect but that was a long winded, rant about nothing related. Whatever is going on between you and Sneaky, PM each other or just bite your tongue.

Comment

Working...
                                X